Never seen

Anta Assamey

Intha varaku inni responses eppudu chudaledu....Even i felt  F@!n wish him to recover soon

[img]http://www.gulte.com/movieupdate_images/1284814106rami-reddy.jpg[/img]

Ramireddy, the one and only serious and one of the outstanding villains of Telugu Film Industry shocked the out lookers at a recent press meet. The villain, best known for his round bald head and huge personality scared the audience onscreen for many years. Now, the lad shocked everyone with his size zero look at MAA president elections a couple of days back.

Apparently the reason behind Ramireddy's slick personality is found to be health disorder. He is famous in almost all the languages of South India and in Hindi too. Sometime back, the actor is said be eyeing on direction and planned to start a movie also. Whatever may be the reason, Gulte.com wishes that Rami Reddy would recover soon and entertains the audience.
Tags: Rami Reddy, Villain Rami Reddy Shocking Look, Rami Reddy Shocking Look, Actor Rami Reddy
User Comments

Raj Says :  Get well soon... Reply
Raj Says :  Get well soon Reply
Kalli Says :  get well soooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn Reply
Babu Says :  Get Well Soooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Reply
Kora Says :  its really shocking... get well soon Reply
Kavya Says :  I am shocked.....get well soooonnn.... Reply
Sunny Says Says :  Get well soooooon Reply
Thota Says :  oh god i cont belive it Reply
Sushma Says :  oh my god... get well soon... Reply
Bala Says :  God Bless You and give strength to recover soon. Reply
Md Bhasker Says :  hey its so bad to see u soo get well soon Reply
God Says :  may u get all the strength in d world. bless u Reply
Aditya Says :  omg he is actually my father's friend..... please get well soon.... Reply
Pradeep Says :  May god give strength to get well soon.... Reply
Sunil Says :  i am really shocked. i am great fan of ramireddy. i hope he will recover soon as soon as possible. may god bless you Reply
Ravi Says :  get well soon Reply
Siva Says :  hope he vl regain his lost charm soon..i really got shocked..nice actor Reply
Siva Says :  hope he vl regain his lost charm soon..i really got shocked..nice actor Reply
Ahmed Says :  all is well ,you become well soon inshaallah Reply
Lokesh Naidu Says :  get well soon rami reddy garu.. looking forward to watch you on screen Reply
Kumar Says :  god.. this is shocking.... get well soon sir.. Reply
Ravi Says :  Poor Ramireddy..... Get well soon. May God bless you with good health Reply
Brahmi Says :  get well soon Reply
Well Wisher Says :  Get well soon. Industry needs you. Take care Reply
Guru Says :  its so bad to see rami reddy like this situation . Hope he will recover soon and will entertain. Reply
Babu Says :  it is my prayer that the lord mat heal you very soon you are my special ........bcoz when ever you act you will live in character like many do not ......let our god may bring you as before...expecing to see with old nature............ Reply
Babu Says :  it is my prayer that the lord mat heal you very soon you are my special ........bcoz when ever you act you will live in character like many do not ......let our god may bring you as before...expecing to see with old nature............ Reply
David Raju([email protected]) Says :  I am really shocked..from some years he is not acting, i thought he is happily living with his family,but when i saw him in EETV WOW program..my heart fell down..water is leaking from my eyes..its too bad...by seeing him in that condition i decided that...junior artists ki maa association nundi etuvanti saayam andadam ledani..pedda stars ga tollywood ni elutunna heroes(??!!) ituvantivi pattinchukovadam ledani..it`s shame...monna "iron leg" shastri, ninna kalpana rai ni kuda veellu(cine`maa`) pattinchukoledu..only tollywood ane kadu film industry edaina junior artists ni + kindati tharam vaallaki saayapadali...ala saayapadinappude cine`maa` ki gowravam, ala lenappudu, inka cine`maa` enduku?? but i really pray to god for the recovery of ramireddy gaaru...ippatiki naku kallu thadiga vunnai... Reply
Umamahesh Says :  getwell soon Reply
Purna P Says :  really shocked ..... don't worry boss you will rock be proud you have huge place in our heart which stays till our death ... really you need to be proud god bless you Reply
Abhi Says :  rami reddy garini wow lo chusinappudu evaro anukunnanu tarvata chuste rami reddy garu ...ela unde vadu ela ipoyadu tondaraga kolukovalani bagavantudiki prardistunanu.............take care Reply
Raks Boy Says :  You are wonderful..we always remember you dialogue--spot pedatha...Get well soon Reply
Murali Says :  I pray with all my heart for rami reddy garu to get well soon, and get back to his original self and entertain everybody. He is the one Andhrite who has proved our abilities in Bollywood. No body before him or after him as Villain could establish himself as villan in Bollywood (with none other than Amrish Puri being his co-actor and ram reddy being in a lead role than Amrish Puri) Reply
Sita Says :  get well soon sir.... god bless u all d health Reply
Prakash Says :  ur my real hero ur real star ur my best villan in movies i really miss u a lot get wll soon god bless u once again u entertain people Reply
Raju Says :  get well soon... god bless u sir Reply
David Says :  ho ...........god i cont belive get well sooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Reply
Sri Krishna Hyd Says :  Get well soon................ Reply
Vijay Says :  We are proud to have artist like this recently i know he is the only one Telugu actor who shaked even bollywood big actors also any how get well soon. Reply
K.vivekreddy Says :  The great telugu villain Ramireddy. Really iam very shoking to seen the situation of ramireddy . i hope he wiil get good recover and act so many telugu films.