How to shed your weight.??

psycopk

[color=red][b]Some of the primary reasons for increase in your weight...

1)Our fat mainly comes from the food we intake. We might not know that even the sample cake we eat carries some thousands of calories in it...

2) Eating fast.... The actual nerves that communicate that the food is in is below your stomach.. eating slowly will give the food some time to get there and you will not feel hungry.. so eat slow...

3)alcoholic drinks will increase your hunger and you end up eating more and driking more carbohydrates..

4)skipping breakfast/luch will increase your hunger and you will end up eating more at dinner...

5)Sleeping after eating dinner... you were not giving enoughf time for your body to digest the food this ends up as fat in your body..

6)Dairy products.. (Milk, yogurt(homemade/readymade), ghee, etc...)

7)Lack of excersise...

8)Cofee/tea/soda/cool drinks-- these carry hell lot of sugars and carbs in them..[/b][/color]So i am pretty sure we fall in all the above categories.........

9)Stress at family /work related issues... if you are at stress there will be some fluids that will be released by your body due to which you increase your weight...

[color=green][b]
How do I shed my fat:-

your body is used to certain amount of weight... even though you skip couple of breakfast/lunches it eventually gets there by making you more hungry... so first we need to get body to the lower weight and keep on adding little stuff as part of menu plan...[/b][/color]

[color=blue][b]Things that were must:-

1) No soda/cool drinks/ alcohol/coffee/tea-- if you cant avoid coffee /tea.. you can have 8ounces of coffee/day and 16ounces of green tea/day

2)Get some protein shakes ( you can find them in the grossary or medical store near your area)
Have a protein shake for breakfast.. (These shakes will not let you feel hungry)

3) 6ounces of meat as part of your lunch. (6ounces of chicken =1chicken breast)
(this meat could be chicken, shrip,etc.. you can only use 1tsp canon or olive oil to cook it)

4) have another protein shake around 3.30-4pm.

5) go to gym and burn around 300 calories per day. it could be walking or biking or running what ever you like.
dont be aggressive... doing the exercise aggressively will burn the sugars in your body not the fat..
in order to burn the fat you need suffieceint oxygen... no water during exercise..

6)dinner have another 6ounce of meat of your choice..
Note:- its just the meat.. no rice or chapati...

7)After dinner if you were still hungry give a 30 min break and have a protein shake.[/b][/color]repeat all the above... .. you will see clear results...

i am currently in week 1 phase.. will update more details to this thread as per my progress...
if you were boared with protein shakes have almond energy bars... if you were not clear about this let me know i will tell you exactly which bar you need to get...

Feel free to ask questions..

mods:- please have this as a sticky thread in this section.

note:- I am doing this under the observation of dietecian, physician,and 3 other people from various departments..

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psycopk

• johnny bravo

• indian308

• lancii

I also hav some matter which would be useful for fellow mates...

[url=http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/5-health-and-fitness-goals-everyone-should-set.htm]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/5-health-and-fitness-goals-everyone-should-set.htm[/url]

[url=http://www.weightlossforall.com/calories-tables-map.htm]http://www.weightlossforall.com/calories-tables-map.htm[/url]

[url=http://www.shapefit.com/weight-loss.html]http://www.shapefit.com/weight-loss.html[/url]

[url=http://www.shapefit.com/lose-weight.html]http://www.shapefit.com/lose-weight.html[/url]

[url=http://www.dietandfitnessresources.co.uk/fitness_exercise/10_ways.htm]http://www.dietandfitnessresources.co.uk/fitness_exercise/10_ways.htm[/url]

[url=http://www.ntwrks.com/~mikev/chart3a.htm]http://www.ntwrks.com/~mikev/chart3a.htm[/url]

[url=http://www.dietweightloss.co.uk/free-online-diet.htm]http://www.dietweightloss.co.uk/free-online-diet.htm[/url]

[quote author=psycopk link=topic=122150.msg1338927#msg1338927 date=1290040073]
[color=red][b]Some of the primary reasons for increase in your weight...

1)Our fat mainly comes from the food we intake. We might not know that even the sample cake we eat carries some thousands of calories in it...

2) Eating fast.... The actual nerves that communicate that the food is in is below your stomach.. eating slowly will give the food some time to get there and you will not feel hungry.. so eat slow...

3)alcoholic drinks will increase your hunger and you end up eating more and driking more carbohydrates..

4)skipping breakfast/luch will increase your hunger and you will end up eating more at dinner...

5)Sleeping after eating dinner... you were not giving enoughf time for your body to digest the food this ends up as fat in your body..

6)Dairy products.. (Milk, yogurt(homemade/readymade), ghee, etc...)

7)Lack of excersise...

8)Cofee/tea/soda/cool drinks-- these carry hell lot of sugars and carbs in them..[/b][/color]So i am pretty sure we fall in all the above categories.........

9)Stress at family /work related issues... if you are at stress there will be some fluids that will be released by your body due to which you increase your weight...

[color=green][b]
How do I shed my fat:-

your body is used to certain amount of weight... even though you skip couple of breakfast/lunches it eventually gets there by making you more hungry... so first we need to get body to the lower weight and keep on adding little stuff as part of menu plan...[/b][/color]

[color=blue][b]Things that were must:-

1) No soda/cool drinks/ alcohol/coffee/tea-- if you cant avoid coffee /tea.. you can have 8ounces of coffee/day and 16ounces of green tea/day

2)Get some protein shakes ( you can find them in the grossary or medical store near your area)
Have a protein shake for breakfast.. (These shakes will not let you feel hungry)

3) 6ounces of meat as part of your lunch. (6ounces of chicken =1chicken breast)
(this meat could be chicken, shrip,etc.. you can only use 1tsp canon or olive oil to cook it)

4) have another protein shake around 3.30-4pm.

5) go to gym and burn around 300 calories per day. it could be walking or biking or running what ever you like.
dont be aggressive... doing the exercise aggressively will burn the sugars in your body not the fat..
in order to burn the fat you need suffieceint oxygen... no water during exercise..

6)dinner have another 6ounce of meat of your choice..
Note:- its just the meat.. no rice or chapati...

7)After dinner if you were still hungry give a 30 min break and have a protein shake.[/b][/color]repeat all the above... .. you will see clear results...

i am currently in week 1 phase.. will update more details to this thread as per my progress...
if you were boared with protein shakes have almond energy bars... if you were not clear about this let me know i will tell you exactly which bar you need to get...

Feel free to ask questions..

mods:- please have this as a sticky thread in this section.

note:- I am doing this under the observation of dietecian, physician,and 3 other people from various departments..
[/quote]

Na roomie Same try chesadu It showed results in a month. After 2 months he lost like more than 20 Kilos. Protien shakes and Chicken only with no oil just grilled and little Gym really works. He was 90+ wanted to marry next year started this diet in July by august end he was 70. Now I suggested him to gain some wait as he looks too thin for height and weight.

[quote author=indian308 link=topic=122150.msg1339216#msg1339216 date=1290042359]
psycopk  can u plz suggest me wat is the protien drink we need to take can we get it in COSTCO is so can u plz tell the brand name......and chicken just boiled aaa
[/quote]

chicken breasts neeku fredmeyer lo dorukutai...(skinless boneless frozen vi..)
food measuring scale ani adugu (to measure the weight upto 6ounces) vi dorukutai..($6-7 untundi ante chinandi)
nenu vade shake meda:- High protein weight loss (Vanilla shake) 24 vitamins and minerals and 23 grams of protein..
present nenu use chestundi maa vadu special ga tayaru cheyinchadu...
but the bottom line is make sure it has the above titles on it... (24 vitamins and minerals and 23 grams of protein.., high protein weight loss, ) these come in small packets.. of 1.72oz(49g) check for these packets in walmart or other medical or supplemental stores you will defently get the replacement..
)

These were the questions sent by indian mama... i am posting here so that they will be helpful for others..

1)wat is the protien drink (brand name) can we get them in COSTCO.--- I answered it above

2) Chicken elaa vandalee do we need to just boil it or nevu elaa vanduthunavo cheputava plzz

nenu just pan meda 1tsp oil vesi cook chesanu... small grill unte danimeda cook cheyi.. leka pote pan lo vesi cover cheste 10-15min lo cook aaipotundi... doubt ga unte chicken brest ni pieces ga cheyi.. in that way you know when it is cooked..

3) Boiled EGG whites manche de kada i take daily 5 EGSS(only white portion) in the morning
I forgot to mention.. egg whites is also a good suppliment.. for chicken.. but the quantity should not exceed..

4) fruit juices thaga vacha.-- NO juice.. it will have sugars and carbs in it.. just drink water...

these are my few doubts asof now and u plz tell me sm usefull tips if i missed smthing :) thanks again

please post your questions here.. if i do not respond ping me in PM..

Guys chicken is best but fish ieti onka challa advantages vunay anta....
and if u hav to hav bread toast everyday try using whole meal toast..its a very gud source of fibre and protein...
melo evvarina fat loss suppliments vadara... sCo_hmmthink

[quote author=psycopk link=topic=122150.msg1339290#msg1339290 date=1290042869]
chicken breasts neeku fredmeyer lo dorukutai...(skinless boneless frozen vi..)
food measuring scale ani adugu (to measure the weight upto 6ounces) vi dorukutai..($6-7 untundi ante chinandi)
nenu vade shake meda:- High protein weight loss (Vanilla shake) 24 vitamins and minerals and 23 grams of protein..
present nenu use chestundi maa vadu special ga tayaru cheyinchadu...
but the bottom line is make sure it has the above titles on it... (24 vitamins and minerals and 23 grams of protein.., high protein weight loss, ) these come in small packets.. of 1.72oz(49g) check for these packets in walmart or other medical or supplemental stores you will defently get the replacement..
)
[/quote]oh okk got so its powder not a milk shake kada mare side effects emee vundavaaa :( ee protien shakes tho nee sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink

[quote author=psycopk link=topic=122150.msg1339335#msg1339335 date=1290043144]
These were the questions sent by indian mama... i am posting here so that they will be helpful for others..

1)wat is the protien drink (brand name) can we get them in COSTCO.--- I answered it above

2) Chicken elaa vandalee do we need to just boil it or nevu elaa vanduthunavo cheputava plzz

nenu just pan meda 1tsp oil vesi cook chesanu... small grill unte danimeda cook cheyi.. leka pote pan lo vesi cover cheste 10-15min lo cook aaipotundi... doubt ga unte chicken brest ni pieces ga cheyi.. in that way you know when it is cooked..

3) Boiled EGG whites manche de kada i take daily 5 EGSS(only white portion) in the morning
I forgot to mention.. egg whites is also a good suppliment.. for chicken.. but the quantity should not exceed..

4) fruit juices thaga vacha.-- NO juice.. it will have sugars and carbs in it.. just drink water...

these are my few doubts asof now and u plz tell me sm usefull tips if i missed smthing :) thanks again

please post your questions here.. if i do not respond ping me in PM..
[/quote]

very much true...ba  sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4  sugarii contents ninchi enta doramga vunte anta jaldi effect vuntadi...uppu karam kuda taggiyalli anta...

[quote author=indian308 link=topic=122150.msg1339366#msg1339366 date=1290043289]
oh okk got so its powder not a milk shake kada mare side effects emee vundavaaa :( ee protien shakes tho nee sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink
[/quote]

i dont think so...
it is already proven...
also get a powder that is good source for fiber.. and add a tsp of power to the breakfast milkshake(only breakfast milkshake)

[quote author=psycopk link=topic=122150.msg1339390#msg1339390 date=1290043445]
i dont think so...
it is already proven...
also get a powder that is good source for fiber.. and add a tsp of power to the breakfast milkshake(only breakfast milkshake)
[/quote]

psycopk ba nuvu eevi ani ttry chesava??

[quote author=johnny bravo link=topic=122150.msg1339428#msg1339428 date=1290043648]

psycopk ba nuvu eevi ani ttry chesava??
[/quote]

already proven ante program gurinchi ba.. chala mandi enroll aaite good amount of weight loss aaiyaru....

[quote author=psycopk link=topic=122150.msg1339390#msg1339390 date=1290043445]
i dont think so...
it is already proven...
[/quote]last doubt  sFun_duh sFun_duh so we need to mixed that protien powder in Water or in Milk if in milk wat milk we need to use whole milk (normal one) or 2% less fat ane resee vunatdee ade vadala sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink