super deals on flight tickets..........

vamshi21

[quote author=TomandJerry link=topic=145796.msg1674545#msg1674545 date=1295585776]
@gr33d @gr33d @gr33d
[/quote]

Hello Boss.. I really do apologize for the mess happened last night .. i was not the one who posted all the idotic comments ..  ma frnd ki na id telusu he was using my ID and posted the above comments .. boss 1 thing ..i want to came here to do buisness ..why  do i spoil my buisness with lifting Andhra-telangana issue ... today morning i got an email from a person asking about the incident happened last night....the i realized and was going through all the posts... am really  from the bottom if my heart.....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vamshi21

• TomandJerry

• king420

• nenuinthe

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote author=TomandJerry link=topic=145796.msg1674506#msg1674506 date=1295585169]
pichi fooka vachina pani chusukoni vellu .. neku lage okadu vachi konta mandini mad@@ gu... veladu ...

ikada Andhra enduku vadav ra Eri ... fookoda .. G pagilipodhi
[/quote]

Hello Boss.. I really do apologize for the mess happened last night .. i was not the one who posted all the idotic comments ..  ma frnd ki na id telusu he was using my ID and posted the above comments .. boss 1 thing ..i want to came here to do buisness ..why  do i spoil my buisness with lifting Andhra-telangana issue ... today morning i got an email from a person asking about the incident happened last night....the i realized and was going through all the posts... am really  from the bottom if my heart.....

[quote author=BARMANI b/o ARMANI link=topic=145796.msg1674541#msg1674541 date=1295585647]
dude.. u came here to do some business.. so extralu cheyaku.. ne lagae okadu vachi dabbulu teskoni last min lo cancel chesadu so nobody will believe you here .... so eda boothulu matladukunda velli vere chota ne business chusko... andhra telangana xtralu vaduu  $t@rw@r $t@rw@r $t@rw@r $t@rw@r
[/quote]

[quote author=vamshi21 link=topic=145796.msg1677215#msg1677215 date=1295634995]
[/quote]its ok boss okkasari cheppau kada anni sarlu apologies cheppakarledu ..nee id vere vallu vadakunda chusko ..gdluck

[quote author=HS link=topic=145796.msg1674456#msg1674456 date=1295584398]
nu emanna promote cheskunte chesuko.. namme vallu unte ostaru ..neku mail chestaru ..ledante teskoru . ante kani nee notiki ochinatu pichhi vagudu enduku basu. ikkada evadu undalo evadu undakudado evadiki vadiki telsu ..nu cheptene telskune stage lo leru.
[/quote]

[quote author=CHEDDA KOTHI link=topic=145796.msg1674486#msg1674486 date=1295584870]
*7*^ SOURYAM BENZ babu di ra baaboooooooiii  !q# !q#
[/quote]

[quote author=Nenuinthe link=topic=145796.msg1674334#msg1674334 date=1295583296]
...ne agency ikkada post cheyyi
[/quote]

To be frank ..i don't know about bluebird... an new to this site .. on my frnds idea i posted the add on AFDB ..

My travel agency:

THE COMPANIES ACT 2006
PRIVATE COMPANY HAVING A SHARE CAPITAL
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
of
Prestige Travel Ltd

THE COMPANIES ACT 2006
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
of
Prestige Travel Ltd

Each subscriber to this memorandum of association wishes to form a company under the Companies Act 2006 and agrees to become a member of the company and to take at least one share.

Name(s):
Zeeshan Ghafoor

Dated this 1st day of November 2010

[quote author=vamshi21 link=topic=145796.msg1677233#msg1677233 date=1295635275]
To be frank ..i don't know about bluebird... an new to this site .. on my frnds idea i posted the add on AFDB ..

My travel agency:

THE COMPANIES ACT 2006
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
of
Prestige Travel Ltd

THE COMPANIES ACT 2006
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
of
Prestige Travel Ltd

Each subscriber to this memorandum of association wishes to form a company under the Companies Act 2006 and agrees to become a member of the company and to take at least one share.

Name(s):
Zeeshan Ghafoor

Dated this 1st day of November 2010
[/quote]

[quote author=vamshi21 link=topic=145796.msg1674323#msg1674323 date=1295583165]
India vellevallaku..leda india nundi vachhevallaku ..good deals on flight tickets kosam
ping me at  [email protected]
[/quote]
This morning ok a emial dwara thelisindi ..ibluebir.. ilane cheppi mosam chesadu ani .. am in this buisness since last 3 months...

chalo nenu ok a deal istha .. for the first ticket .miku nammakam kalagalante ... the first ticket i get from this forum .. athanu india ki vellaka i will take the money from him .. to make sure am not like 1bluebi....

[quote author=vamshi21 link=topic=145796.msg1677262#msg1677262 date=1295635726]
This morning ok a emial dwara thelisindi ..ibluebir.. ilane cheppi mosam chesadu ani .. am in this buisness since last 3 months...

chalo nenu ok a deal istha .. for the first ticket .miku nammakam kalagalante ... the first ticket i get from this forum .. athanu india ki vellaka i will take the money from him .. to make sure am not like 1bluebi....
[/quote]nuvvu mee credit card vaadathaava leka maava  sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink