For MLK

sangeetha

Friends

What options do we have now at this point of time..

how good is the option to leave US?
Is it worth of waiting here in US until we hear Hilary Clinton's decision?

I am totally confused and worried. Any suggestions pls........

Thank you,
TVU victim.

[quote author=sangeetha link=topic=156285.msg1852351#msg1852351 date=1297824304]
Friends

What options do we have now at this point of time..

how good is the option to leave US?
Is it worth of waiting here in US until we hear Hilary Clinton's decision?

I am totally confused and worried. Any suggestions pls........

Thank you,
TVU victim.
[/quote]
matter enti ante andaru lawyers wait cheyamantunnaru...and india vellina marala visa istharani rule em ledu either f1 or h1.
so itz better wait and give strong voice with all mlk frnds against dhs.

[quote author=sangeetha link=topic=156285.msg1852399#msg1852399 date=1297824689]
Grace period ani kotha tension pedthunaru kada.
[/quote]
Yeah i  know....konthamandi 15 days antaru konthamandi 30 days antunnaru.
feb 18th na manam voluntiry ga vellina marala manaki koththa sevis instharanna rule emledu kada.
konni schools admissions ani hadavundi chesthunnai kada...so konchem +ve ga vundochchemo...
so aalochinchu emi anukuntunnarooo...marala feb 18th tharvatha nunchi manadi unlawful stay ikkada...180 days datithe 3yrs bar to here once again...full of questions in mind too...edo chinna aasa anything can happens.
atb.

Inni rojulu wait chesamu kaabatti........let us wait for one more.............+ve or -ve definite gaa some clarity vuntundhi.........so based on that we can take decison.........we have nothing to lose..........

[quote author=sangeetha link=topic=156285.msg1852611#msg1852611 date=1297826598]
going crazy with this stupid situation.
mundhu nuyi venaka goyi la vundi paristhiti.

[/quote]

hey first and foremost thing....donot get panic with this situation.....thr are many people suffering like this but they are not raising their voice as they are more frightened than u.bcoz they got caught while doing some off campus jobsss when they are in this situ........it is very horible for them.........i dont say that u r not suffering.....but be strong........never drop ur shouldersss..........keeep talking to some one......

hope i didnot hurt u.......but all the best......

you are right. I should accept that I am in a better situation than who was caught while working off campus. But after Feb 18th . I am not sure what worse conditions we have to see. Being positive as of now. will see.

About reinstatement : I has an acceptance from Sullivan Univ. All these days I was hoping they will help me for Reinstatement but today they clearly mentioned as its students responsibility and they r not going to issue an I20 for reinstatement. As per rule to file for I539(For reinstatement) we need to get an I20 from DSO.

Now no clue what to do except sitting idle and waiting to hear something better than reinstatement.