help in Javascript and HTML

sidv9

hello guys,

i am trying to create a page with two radiobutton and two checkboxes. the functionality is, the checkbox must automatically be checked if the corresposding radiobutton is clicked. also while the radiobutton is checked, one must NOT be able to uncheck the checkbox. finally, when a different radiobutton is clicked, then the previously clicked checkbok must be released ( unchecked). i am not able to get the final functionality

help is greatly appreciated

thanks

<input type = "checkbox" id="box_<%= colorSet.getDisplayName() %>" name = "checkboxName" onclick = "colorCall()"/><input type = "radio" id="radio_<%= colorSet.getDisplayName()   %>" name = "radioGroupName"   
                             onclick = "$('box_<%= colorSet.getDisplayName() %>').checked = true;  
                              if($('radio_<%= colorSet.getDisplayName() %>').checked = true) {$('box_<%= colorSet.getDisplayName() %>').disabled = 'disabled'}  
                              else if($('radio_<%= colorSet.getDisplayName() %>').checked = false) { $('box_<%= colorSet.getDisplayName() %>').enabled = 'true'};" } /> 

where $ is nothing but Document.getElementByID()
aand the colort.getDisplay whatever is nothing but the database name of the checkbox in a for:each loop

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rakesh35791

onclick = "colorCall()" ani code lo rasavu kada..

kaani colorcall() ane function ni ekkada declare chesavu.. function code kooda pettu... so that i can try to look at it..