Need suggestions on H1

vzaya2z

Hello Friends :

I am new to this forum and need guidelines from you.I am out of job from the last 4 months.

And my employer he sent my H1 cancellation letter to INS 2 months ago.

So what is my status now and is there any possibility that I can stay back in the country.

Need reply....

Thank you...

I tried applying for transfer but most of the companies are not ready to do transfer bcoz of queries and other things even if I try now they will ask for recent pay slips which I have until july this year

I can't go for F1.

emi cheyya mantaru already nenu out of status antara ...india ki vellipovadam better aa..

Bhayya okasari nuv out of status ayite maatram inka F1 kuda undadu compulsory ga INDIA velli akkada nunche vere VISA teesukuni raavali...nuv out of status ayite mari ipatike neeku mail vachi undaali...okasari clear ga kanukko...actual ga mee employer H1 revoke cheste ventane avvadu adi kaani 4 months kuda pattakapovachu....so first find out whether you are in status or not then if you are in status then try to go to F1.....nuv edyna status lo unte apudu vere status ki move avvachu like "from H1 to F1"..... out of status ayite maatram definite ga US nunchi vellipovaali....hope for the best ....all the best....