adsense want to verify my tax information

veerudu

HEY SAI ......DO U HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE REGARDING THAT?BECAUSE ME TOO HAS THE SAME DOUBT.... I HAVE KNOWN THAT ONCE WE GIVE OUR SSN THE GOOGLE ADSENSE WILL REPORT IT TO THE IRS AS WE ARE RECEIVING THE MONEY.........AND I HAVE KNOWN THAT IT MAY BE PROBLEM WITH H1

• 3 months later...

Interesting discussion, let me give my thoughts so that we can find a best solution...

this answers most of the questions : https://www.google.com/adsense/static/en_US/TaxInfo.html

How about this create an account with indian address and assign an indian ICICI or any other bank accounts that operate from india on your name and add that account in you adsense, also mention NON US with no US activities. Also do blogging based on your email id based on indian address in your profile.

Because no one is goign to track back your ip address from where you are blogging and maintaining website which we donot host in case of blog.

U.S. Business

United States (U.S.) publishers are required to submit Internal Revenue Service (IRS) form W-9, for which a U.S. tax I.D. such as a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) or Social Security Number (SSN) is needed.

This form is available online within your AdSense publisher account. You can complete and sign the form electronically. Google uses industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your tax I.D. and other personal information.

IRS form W-9 (.pdf) can be viewed at the IRS website for your reference.

Non U.S. Business (No U.S. Activities )

United States (U.S.) Activities involve having employees or owning equipment in the U.S. that are involved in any way with revenue earned through the AdSense program. This includes, but is not limited to, owning a web server or owning a hosting service in the U.S., or having employees in the U.S. who are involved in either:

1. setting up a web server, hosting service, or website

2. developing content for your website

3. marketing to create a user base for your site

4. telephone support for your site

5. buying products for your site

6. maintaining your site

Generally, utilizing an unrelated third-party U.S. web hosting service to host your web pages, renting web servers that are located in the U.S. from an unrelated third party, or having your payment sent to a U.S. Post Office Box or mail forwarding address, do not of themselves constitute U.S. Activities.

If you do not have U.S. Activities, please visit the Tax Information page under your My Account tab where you will agree to a statement to that effect. No tax forms are required in this instance.

Non U.S. Business (With U.S. Activities)

If your business is located outside of the United States (U.S.), but you have U.S. Activities that are involved with your participation in the AdSense program, you'll be asked to walk through steps designed to direct you to the appropriate tax form.

You'll also need to provide a U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) as part of the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) forms. If you do not have a TIN, we suggest that you obtain one as soon as possible. Please note that the process of obtaining a TIN may take several weeks. You can visit the IRS website for more information on obtaining a U.S. TIN.

Post back with you thoughts and replies looking forward to listen to u