Regarding H1 Applying

veerudu

I was in the same situation

my employer informed me tht he is not gonna apply for my H1B

I had to look for someother employer..

found one had to pay him money for H1B

have seen the news today that...20000 quota was not finished that is a good news...

If u find a chance do apply now because applications are accepted till the quota is filled

hurry up

dude why did you pay for H1 man. Its purely against law...why do you wanna apply for H1 when you dont have Job. apply once you get it. why do you go thesee shaddy consultants and pay money to get H1..anyways please let me know status regarding your I129..as i want to know if you petition is approved

Hi, I want to know how H1b applications are applied for this year if any one knows pls reply through the post.,thanks.

I didnt get what you are asking( how H1B application are applied? what do you mean by this???)

My suggestion if your are in USA for work or studies each and every case and scenario is unique in its own way.

So I never suggest anyone to listen to someone to go back to india, its we who know the circumstances and our responsibilities to go fwd.

I guess KanthMedala suggestion might be depending upon his or his friends experience.

lets pray god to give happiness and peacefulness for every hard working indian.

at last we got some good post..  *=:

I suggest ppl to be on OPT... (This year.. ) and  No need to run pay role...  ( my uncle checked with Lawyer.. )

All the best guys.. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

dude why did you pay for H1 man. Its purely against law...why do you wanna apply for H1 when you dont have Job. apply once you get it. why do you go thesee shaddy consultants and pay money to get H1..anyways please let me know status regarding your I129..as i want to know if you petition is approved

hey ...

My H1B petition was approved last week...

got approved 3weeks ago  #~` wish u al good luck to u folks

If you are still on OPT without H1 application, OPT Extension is equally good to go fwd to wrok if u hv one bcoz no taxes tention(i mean u will get most of it back) no nedd to be worried about paystubs running even when unemployed like H1B Status.  1h@