****HELP NEEDED--(spare a minute)***

spicyfish

Hello guys , I saw this below post in another spiritual/help forum and thought it to post here as I saw many times ,people in this forum are caring and benevolent. I am pretty sure this is not fake , I spoke to the guy on phone asking more details.
Here is the actual request from guy called VINOD.
----------------------------------
My Name is Vinod. I am from Palakkad, Kerala, India. My Younger sister's only son named Sooraj (9 Months old) is suffering with severe Acute Myeloid Lukemia (AML - M7), a type of Blood Cancer. Doctors from VELLORE CHRISTIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE and other big hospitals verified and said no hope and have a life of only four to five weeks. Now the Blood Platelet Count is becoming low day by day and in the alternate days the baby needs blood platelet transfussion. There is no facility for Blood Platelet seperation in palakkad and nearby areas. So the platelet is buying from IMA Blood Bank, Ramavarmapuram, Trissur, kerala. The expenses are increasing day by day and i cannot easily afford it. If you are willing to help me, it will be a very big help for the child's treatment. So help me in whatever manner you have and also pray for the baby's helath. God is the only hope. please accept this as my request.

Name:Vinod.K.S
mobile:9846751009
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can talk to the guy, also if any one needs his bank details I have it , PM me and I can send it.