Need process to change Visa from L1 to H1/F1

myusaoffers

Can some one help me on how to change my present Visa L1?

I came here through an Indian company 6 months back, now i wants to change my job here to H1, ASAP.
If some one give information how to change from L1 to F1(student visa), Is it possible to change like this?

Thank you

• 4 months later...

It is possible... All yu need to do is to join in some university for higher education.... Yu 'll be in F1 status till yu complete your education... After that you 'll acquire OPT status...

Well whats your domain.. You are working on which platform... If you can tell me your details may i can help you vth further information

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Keerthi123' timestamp='1330033827' post='1301445254']
It is possible... All yu need to do is to join in some university for higher education.... Yu 'll be in F1 status till yu complete your education... After that you 'll acquire OPT status...

Well whats your domain.. You are working on which platform... If you can tell me your details may i can help you vth further information
[/quote]

Thanks for response

I have experience on Data warehousing - Informatica.
If you know any info about change of visa, please let me know

I'm planning to go india for a visit after Sep, so thinking about stamping situation in India