Plzzzzzzz help me I want some suggestions regarding Business Analysts Pls.......

jai.b

Hi All,

I want some suggestions and guidance regarding the Business analysts i want to take my way towards it . But before moving any further i would like to know the career path and the prerequisites for it . If any one working as Business Analysts ...Pls guide me & do the needful....

Eagerly waiting for the suggestions..... thankyou thankyou

Thanks in advance...

[quote author=jai.b link=topic=243501.msg3044599#msg3044599 date=1317223077]
thankyou so much ... for the quick response... I glad to be here ... I'll try to PM,will try if any problem occurs il let u knw ....

Thanks again.....
[/quote]click on this link

[url=http://andhrafriends.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=10790]http://andhrafriends.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=10790[/url]

first on first

nuvvu BA avali ante Coding peddaga raakapoina

Good Writing Skills, Communication among Group sessions and confidently facing higher management like seniors in your team and also Business team. SQL quering teliyali atleast simple Select Insert and Joins varuku aina Hold undali.....

Main thing pedda Heavy Growth undadu... BA and then Sr. BA

Max indulone variations untaayi Business Systems Analyst, Functional Analyst, Systems Analyst

Job descriptions similar untaayi kaani experiences varies from 1 to 1

Requirement aithe definite ga untundi.... BA is required in almost all project as a bridge between business and Development also Testing teams....

Job will be smooth but changes very rapidly depending on the environment...

inka emanna details kavalante cheppu  H&*()

Just like bond mentioned.. you dont need to know coding but any knowledge would be very helpful..

Growth wise, you will be doing the same type of work all the time but based on your experience you can try for higher pay rates..

and for knowledge growth, it totally depends on the individual... if u have the zeal then you can learn more and grow..

Changing from QA to BA or from a Dev to BA is actually very helpful as you can use the knowledge that you have from your previous experiences..