Informationon H1

Dealer Bust

This is the latest info from Murthy

NewsFlash! Cap Numbers : 62,900 as of December 11, 2009

Updated Dec 15, 2009; 6:15pm (ET)

The USCIS is continuing to issue frequent H1B cap count updates. The count as of December 11, 2009 is 62,900. This is 400 cases above the count from just one day earlier. We will continue to provide updates until the FY10 cap is reached.

accoring to murthy.com of the 65,000 kotta for this fisical year are filled excluding the trade agreement of 6,500

that means 65,000-6500 = 58,500 application are filled but uscis is still accepting the h1 cases and

the 20,000 h1 for higher edu are also filled  

here is the source

http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_040809.html#Dec%2015,%202009%20%286:15pm%20ET%29

Thank you brothers. I did'n expect response intha jaldhee untadhani.

one more question. I did my masters last year. monna september nunchi ikkada job chesthunnaanu. naa first job. naa employer ki tega nachesi H1 apply chesthaa annaadu. It is in process and he asked me to submit a resume. Ippudu nenu fake experience pettaala lekapothe genuine pettaala. Company lojoin ainappudu naa consultant dwaara 6 years experience pettaanu. ippudu consultant ki hand ichidirect ga client through h1 apply chesthunnaanu so resume marchi malli genuine exp pettochaa. Plz help with this *u(

Thank you brothers. I did'n expect response intha jaldhee untadhani.

one more question. I did my masters last year. monna september nunchi ikkada job chesthunnaanu. naa first job. naa employer ki tega nachesi H1 apply chesthaa annaadu. It is in process and he asked me to submit a resume. Ippudu nenu fake experience pettaala lekapothe genuine pettaala. Company lojoin ainappudu naa consultant dwaara 6 years experience pettaanu. ippudu consultant ki hand ichidirect ga client through h1 apply chesthunnaanu so resume marchi malli genuine exp pettochaa. Plz help with this *u(

dude u shd submit your original resume dude not the fake one

kani talk with your HR once

fake peduthe chala problems untaye

like inni years nuvu e visa meeda work chesav ane query padachu

i think you shd talk to a lawyer regarding this as h1 screeing is too tight now