Pega,ba,qa,cognos,sap,java,.net Training Batches From Leading It Firm.

Aanya_smt

Hello,

Smartworks LLC. was formed in 2003 by a group of industry experts who have decades of knowledge with various business verticals. The company is spear-headed by a PhD from Stanford University. SmartWorks is an E-Verified Company and is currently hiring talented OPT/CPT students for Training and Placements.

Our experienced leadership, along with knowledgeable recruiters and account managers stay on the leading edge of technology to understand and anticipate the staffing needs of organizations. Our clients include American Express, Citibank, Verizon, Johnson&Johnson, IBM, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, AT&T, Target, UPS, Mylan, GMC, Lockheed Martin, Intel.

We are looking for students who have strong academic credentials and good communication skills. Someone who has the zeal to work hard and learn to create a rewarding career for himself / herself. The Training Program is Free and includes Free Accommodation, Food and Relocation expenses. We have an excellent Placement team to ensure speedy placement.

We provide Training and Placements in the following technologies:
Java, .Net ,PEGA, Oracle Developer, SQL Server Developer, QA, BA, Business Objects , Informatica, Cognos, SAP

We provide Training for career growth, excellent salary package, Medical Insurance, Referral Bonus. Plus we guarantee 100% placement. We do STEM extensions and also sponsor H1 (Free) for consultants who work with us. We provide Green Card processing.

If you are currently available and interested in a career with a company that is cutting edge technology-based, training and placement company, please email your updated resume to us. Please feel free to call me for any queries on 732-853-0777 Ext 204 (Monday-Friday,10am-5pm) or email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email].

Please forward this email to friends / acquaintances who are looking to build a rewarding career in the Software Industry.

[b][i]We look forward to a mutually rewarding relationship with you.[/i][/b]
Kind regards

[b]Aanya,[/b]
[b]SmartWorks LLC.[/b]
55 Carter Drive, Suite 107
Edison, NJ 08817
[b]Tel: 732 853 0777 Ext 204[/b]

[b]Fax # 732-909-2587[/b]
[b][url="http://www.smartworks.com/"][b]www.smartworks.com[/b][/url] || [email="[email protected]"][b][email protected][/b][/email][/b]