I appreciate your valuable feedback on my website.

Guest chandu21

Guest chandu21

Hello Friends,

I appreciate your valuable feedback on my website.

www.matineemasti.com

Please check Tollywood, Bollywood sections in my website. I also have Live FM radio from India, Live TV channels from India and Live Cricket Matches.

Please give me feedback on what areas if needed to improve :)

Thanks in advance

MatineeMasti

full colors(BLUE),,,antha pleasant ga ledu chudataniki....MAIN CONTENT KINDA DACHIPETTAVU(movies links).....SLIDES are big.......frank ga cheppalante..chiraku vestundi.........sorry yar.....

Guest chandu21

Thank you 'King of the world' and 'oka manishi'.

@king of the world..thanks babai..also please tell ur frnds and help me promoting it..the site will be updated every day continuously with interesting pics and posts...thanks again babai

@oka manishi..I will consider wat u said and try to fit wat u say :) thanks

@chandu nice work dude..... why don't you try to put even Hollywood content at least movies old but gud exclusively HD and dnt disappoint viewers when they go in like link not found blah blah....

ATB

Guest chandu21

@chantabbai: I am going to try for the radio mirchi from vizag and vijwada right away and try to get them in 2-3 days. Thanks

@persact: Point noted dude..I will consider and weigh my options to see if its not risky.I will do my best :)

Thank you all again for giving me ur feeback.It helps me to know how people think of my website and improve it continously.

www.MatineeMasti.com