Anyone need help in UBUNTU 9.10 and configuring it on windows machine lemme help

nandamuribidda

As i guess you guys know that Ubuntu 9.10 is the latest and Ubuntu is one of the best used linux platforms out of all especially by students.

so i just came to know abt ubuntu from eweeks magazine then downloaded and installed and configured so any one has any doubts you can ask me i will help or atleast try using ubuntu developers community

Qref_Ubuntu_Logo.png

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download

Boss  Ubuntu no Idea.  Nenu Red Hat Linux Nerchukovalani 1 &  1/2 month nundi  choosthunna.  but naku cheppevadu kani ela start cheyalo telavatamledu.  chinna chinna commands practice chesanu anthe can you give any idea or suggestion about it

Boss  Ubuntu no Idea.  Nenu Red Hat Linux Nerchukovalani 1 &  1/2 month nundi   choosthunna.  but naku cheppevadu kani ela start cheyalo telavatamledu.  chinna chinna commands practice chesanu anthe can you give any idea or suggestion about it

Starting kaavali ante nenemi certified sys admin kaadu edo sys admin rights iste assignments ni server meeda deploy chesevadini(on-campus job ante). basically i am against windows i feel opensource should go into people as it is equal competitor to windows and i like ubuntu coz it is more user friendly ante.

Sys admin duties cheppu then i can suggest wat to learn basically learning is not the question need to explore things ante nenu chesedi i will explore every thing i see and even i will try to run windows apps in linux and create my own application and monitor my own IP tables ilantivi

sys admin job ki try cheddamani anukunnanu i dont have any idea but some one suggested me to learn linux and also some other flavour.  what do you mean by explore any good sites?  where to start learning?    can i call u?

sites ante emi ledu bhayya first install something ubuntu or red hat or anything then we can browse all apps and will learn how to activate programs and how to use command line controls and how to create packages and all such other things ok naa

As i guess you guys know that Ubuntu 9.10 is the latest and Ubuntu is one of the best used linux platforms out of all especially by students.

so i just came to know abt ubuntu from eweeks magazine then downloaded and installed and configured so any one has any doubts you can ask me i will help or atleast try using ubuntu developers community

Qref_Ubuntu_Logo.png

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download

nenu mandriva install chesa easy gaane undhi!!!

Thanku Bro for responding  naa syslo  Redhat Install Chesanu VmWarelo

i prefer using it directly then only meeku aa pain telustundi VM ware ayithe adi kakapothe windows lo rachha lepochhu ani lite teesukuntaaru(jus suggestion)

now try to check all ur network devices stauts lscpi -n command vaadi in terminal

sudo apt-get update

vaadi s/w upgrade cheyyandi bros any doubts nvr hesitate to pm me