H1b Doubt

sqlhelp

I am on OPT and applied for H1 Nov17th recieved receipt num for premium processing. When I check in uscis site it shows 'decision' does that mean its been approved? do we know if its approved only through mail?

ilaga undhi a site lo case number pedithe

"
[b] Decision[/b]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3]
On November 29, 2011, this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved and we sent you an e-mail notice. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3]

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='sqlhelp' timestamp='1323367274' post='1301114628']
I am on OPT and applied for H1 Nov17th recieved receipt num for premium processing. When I check in uscis site it shows 'decision' does that mean its been approved? do we know if its approved only through mail?

"
[b] Decision[/b]

On November 29, 2011, this[b] I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved [/b]and we sent you an e-mail notice. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.
[/quote]

congrats1 congrats1 congrats1 congrats1 approved gaa

[quote name='sqlhelp' timestamp='1323367274' post='1301114628']

"
[b] Decision[/b]

On November 29, 2011, this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER [size=5][b]was approved[/b][/size] and we sent you an e-mail notice. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.
[/quote]

notification lo bold chesindhiu choodu bayyaa

Oh.. kinda ila unte

During this step the formal [b]decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed[/b] and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Confuse aya.. anyways thank you.. :-)

[quote name='sqlhelp' timestamp='1323370918' post='1301114990']
Oh.. kinda ila unte

During this step the formal [b]decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed[/b] and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Confuse aya.. anyways thank you.. :-)
[/quote]

paina approved raasadu kadha baa... andhukani approval notice pampisthadu! akkada denied unte denial notice!

congrats again!

[quote name='The QUEEN' timestamp='1323896780' post='1301146094']
approved ani vundiga [img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/-3UO2FC9JEjI/TnyumlfaXFI/AAAAAAAAEWE/CliOcqKZWnI/Brahmi-10.gif[/img]
[/quote]

u spammerrr :15_3_321: :15_3_321:

aa babu ki eppudu ardham ayyindhi approved ani

[quote name='jaffanajeffada' timestamp='1323899369' post='1301146359']

u spammerrr :15_3_321: :15_3_321:

aa babu ki eppudu ardham ayyindhi approved ani
[/quote]

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/-ZSDumuXxkSw/Ti2IOnUEPkI/AAAAAAAAAqo/rV5gkYJJYo4/intfella.gif[/img] nenu ipude choosa thread :)

[quote name='The QUEEN' timestamp='1323899489' post='1301146374']

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/-ZSDumuXxkSw/Ti2IOnUEPkI/AAAAAAAAAqo/rV5gkYJJYo4/intfella.gif[/img] nenu ipude choosa thread :)
[/quote]

vaakeee :D