We Reopened This I129 Petition For A Nonimmigrant Worker On January Dd

chandurao

Hi ,

I need information on this message. I got mail from USCIS, actually my visa approved on july 16 th 2011

"[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on January 10, 2012, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center[/size][/font]"

when my employer called to USCIS Customer care, they said it is a bug or virus. We have the latest information on our system. we have the approved status as the latest.

I dint went to india for stamping .
please give your valuable suggestions, if any of you guys know about this scenario

thanks

[quote name='chandurao' timestamp='1326285425' post='1301281603']
Hi ,

I need information on this message. I got mail from USCIS, actually my visa approved on july 16 th 2011

"[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on January 10, 2012, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center[/size][/font]"

[size=5]when my employer called to USCIS Customer care, they said it is a bug or virus. We have the latest information on our system. we have the approved status as the latest.[/size]

please give your valuable suggestions, if any of you guys know about this scenario

thanks
[/quote]

Problem solved kada!!

[quote name='chandurao' timestamp='1326285425' post='1301281603']
Hi ,

[color=#ff0000]when my employer called to USCIS Customer care, they said it is a bug or virus. We have the latest information on our system. we have the approved status as the latest.[/color]

thanks
[/quote]

answer dhorikindhi kadha....USCIS e em kadhu antey picha lite

nuvvikkada pettina message as it is ga google chesina, H1 Revoke aithe, ee message vasthadhi anta....