Sontanga Tax File Cheskune Students And Opt Vallakosam Info...

Spartan

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1331576623' post='1301508045']
[img]http://gifsoup.com/view5/3368732/citi-o.gif[/img] nenu inka kinda Part-b lo....Exempt from Federal tax anna..evadiki seppukovali..anduek &K kadtunna....

monne W4 change sesa....only okate select chesa...(1) ani..filing as single...migitavi anni zero le.....nuvvu bhi changing sesko...
[/quote]
[img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/tejaprince/my%20new%20gif/13.gif[/img] exempt...

[quote name='Alexander' timestamp='1331594611' post='1301509357']
[img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/tejaprince/my%20new%20gif/13.gif[/img] exempt...
[/quote]
[img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/tejaprince/my%20new%20gif/13.gif[/img] telsi chesina tappulo idoti...

[list]
[*]International Student F1 J1 OPT Tax Exemption - International Students are exempt from Social Security and Medicare taxes for a period of Five years, as long as they are a full time student. They still have to pay Federal and State Income Taxes. International Students can file IRS Form 843 and Form 8316 to Claim Social Security and Medicare Tax refund, withheld in error, on wages of a Non Resident Employee in F1, J1 visas or Optional Practical Training Taxes - OPT F1 J1 Tax Refund or F1 J1 Tax back.
[*]If International Student Social Security and Medicare Taxes were withheld in error from pay, during filing F1, J1, OPT Taxes (Optional Practical Training ) , contact the employer who withheld the taxes for a tax refund or tax back.
[*]If you are unable to get a full refund of the amount from your employer, file a claim for refund with the Internal Revenue Service on Form 843 and Form 8316, Claim for Refund and Request for abatement.
[*]Form 843 AND Form 8316 must be filed no later than the third anniversary (within 3 years), of the due date for the annual tax return for the year in question.
[*]The tax refund of Social Security and Medicare taxes are not guaranteed. Each case is judged on its own merits and circumstances, and the refund request can be denied.
[*]If the request is denied, it can be appealed, both administratively and in tax court. However, as a practical matter, the cost of such appeals in tax court will normally exceed any potential refund.
[/list]

[b] Refund of Taxes Withheld in Error[/b]

If [b]Social Security or Medicare taxes[/b] were withheld in error from pay that is not subject to these taxes, contact the employer who withheld the taxes for a refund. If you are unable to get a full refund of the amount from your employer, file a claim for refund with the Internal Revenue Service on [b]Form 843[/b]. Attach the following items to [b]Form 843[/b][list]
[*]A copy of your Form W-2 to prove the amount of social security and Medicare taxes withheld.
[*]A copy of your visa.
[*]Form I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record).
[*]If you have an F-1 visa, Form I-20.
[*]If you have a J-1 visa, Form DS-2019.
[*]If you are engaged in optional practical training, Form I-766 or Form I-688B.
[*]A statement from your employer indicating the amount of the reimbursement your employer provided and the amount of the credit or refund your employer claimed or you authorized your employer to claim. If you cannot obtain this statement from your employer, you must provide this information on your own statement and explain why you are not attaching a statement from your employer or on Form 8316 claiming your employer will not issue the refund.
[*]If you are an F, J, or M visa holder you also need to complete Form 8316.
[/list]

[quote name='CITI' timestamp='1331616179' post='1301510210']
Naadhi fed 5k
State 1500

Entha vasthayi Naaku CPt naadhi
[/quote]

CPT lo baganey vastai....Medicare SSn tax emaina cut ayinda...aite avanni return vastai

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1331616255' post='1301510214']

CPT lo baganey vastai....Medicare SSn tax emaina cut ayinda...aite avanni return vastai
[/quote]

No Medicare no Ssn

Only fed and state

Inka college fee around 6k

IPpudu Cheppu total

[quote name='CITI' timestamp='1331616341' post='1301510216']
No Medicare no Ssn

Only fed and state

IPpudu Cheppu total
[/quote]

exact amount ante..telvadu...SSN Medicare cut avvaledu kabatti..return options takkuva...

fee kadite...ur not resident here right..so 1098T form pettina malli GC appudu query fadtadi ....appudu interest to paatu kattali...

vaddu ante..lite tesko..enta vaste anta....

but fill out all the forms mentioned above...

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1331616501' post='1301510217']

exact amount ante..telvadu...SSN Medicare cut avvaledu kabatti..return options takkuva...

fee kadite...ur not resident here right..so 1098T form pettina malli GC appudu query fadtadi ....appudu interest to paatu kattali...

vaddu ante..lite tesko..enta vaste anta....

but fill out all the forms mentioned above...
[/quote]

Entha maata annavu dhani meedhey asha pettukunna. Ila antey Ela

[quote name='CITI' timestamp='1331616341' post='1301510216']
No Medicare no Ssn

Only fed and state

IPpudu Cheppu total
[/quote]

nee total earnings for the year 2011 cheppu mama... i can tell you how much you can get

Enni yrs ayyindi vachi ... 1040 A file chesaava?

Nothing happends.. At the worst they will ask u to repay with interest..

[quote name='TomandJerry' timestamp='1331664719' post='1301511713']
last year and e year -- 1040 file chesa ... ipudu emi avudhi ... !@: !@: !@: !@:
[/quote]