Plzz help Annayalu...naa google chrome crash avuthundi

NUVVU

Naa OS XP pina and Mcafee antivirus full version undhi..monnati vari pani chesina google chrome sudden ee error ivvatam start ayindhi. assalu ee page open avvatle..solution koraku internet lo search chesa but no use and no solution. Annayali plz meku emayina telisthe cheppara plzzz  @UES @UES @UES @UES @UES @UES @UES

[img]http://www.atmosphrericks.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/aw_snap.gif[/img]

[quote author=NUVVU link=topic=34535.msg261784#msg261784 date=1263932558]
Naa OS XP pina and Mcafee antivirus full version undhi..monnati vari pani chesina google chrome sudden ee error ivvatam start ayindhi. assalu ee page open avvatle..solution koraku internet lo search chesa but no use and no solution. Annayali plz meku emayina telisthe cheppara plzzz  @UES @UES @UES @UES @UES @UES @UES

[img]http://www.atmosphrericks.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/aw_snap.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Webpage display issues: "Aw, Snap!"

Issue

You may see this message if a webpage shuts down unexpectedly.

Solutions

Try reloading the page

Often, a simple refresh of the page does the trick.

Check your antivirus and firewall applications

Some antivirus or firewall applications, such as Symantec Endpoint Protection, can prevent Google Chrome from working properly. Test whether such applications on your computer are causing the error by turning them off temporarily. Then try opening Google Chrome again. If you are able to open the browser, you'll need to create an exception in your antivirus or firewall settings for Google Chrome. Once you've done so, you can then re-enable the applications.

[quote author=ChittiNaidu link=topic=34535.msg261796#msg261796 date=1263932709]
Uninstall chesi malli install chesava...lekapote try it..
[/quote]

Yeah adi kuda try chesa annayi...inka darunam emi ante...edo virus vachindi ani bayapadi..system resote to factory setting kud achesa..so pani chesindi oka 1 hour malli xp updates veyyagane gilli...same ERROR :(((((((((((

[quote author=manasa_m link=topic=34535.msg261817#msg261817 date=1263932966]
Webpage display issues: "Aw, Snap!"

Issue

You may see this message if a webpage shuts down unexpectedly.

Solutions

Try reloading the page

Often, a simple refresh of the page does the trick.

Check your antivirus and firewall applications

Some antivirus or firewall applications, such as Symantec Endpoint Protection, can prevent Google Chrome from working properly. Test whether such applications on your computer are causing the error by turning them off temporarily. Then try opening Google Chrome again. If you are able to open the browser, you'll need to create an exception in your antivirus or firewall settings for Google Chrome. Once you've done so, you can then re-enable the applications.
[/quote]

naadeggira assal Symantec ee ledu..Mcafee undhi..adi kuda uninstall chesi chusa for time being no useful :( ..meru ee explorer vadutharu annai

[quote author=NUVVU link=topic=34535.msg261818#msg261818 date=1263932984]
Yeah adi kuda try chesa annayi...inka darunam emi ante...edo virus vachindi ani bayapadi..system resote to factory setting kud achesa..so pani chesindi oka 1 hour malli xp updates veyyagane gilli...same ERROR :(((((((((((
[/quote]

annayi kante akka ante baguntundi tammudu... i am new to this db... google support lo dorikindi ichanu... i tried it once n worked for me... neekenduku work kaavatledo telidu... so... i dont know...

[quote author=manasa_m link=topic=34535.msg261846#msg261846 date=1263933340]
annayi kante akka ante baguntundi tammudu... i am new to this db... google support lo dorikindi ichanu... i tried it once n worked for me... neekenduku work kaavatledo telidu... so... i dont know...
[/quote]

Hoo sorry sorry...ikkada andarini annai annai pilichi ala alavu ayindi..assal ID ee chusokoledu...sowee.

hoo k may be nenu motham turn off cheyyaledemo...thanks for info

[quote author=NUVVU link=topic=34535.msg261825#msg261825 date=1263933091]
naadeggira assal Symantec ee ledu..Mcafee undhi..adi kuda uninstall chesi chusa for time being no useful :( ..meru ee explorer vadutharu annai
[/quote]

Other conflicting applications that users have reported include the following:

* Spyware Doctor
   * Comodo firewall
   * McAfee Enterprise
   * McAfee Virus Scan

Create a new user profile

If the browser continues to display the "Aw, Snap!" message, your user profile may be corrupted. Create a new user profile to replace the corrupted one.

Follow this link: [url=http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95669]http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95669[/url]

[quote author=sai link=topic=34535.msg261871#msg261871 date=1263933667]
Other conflicting applications that users have reported include the following:

* Spyware Doctor
   * Comodo firewall
   * McAfee Enterprise
   * McAfee Virus Scan

Create a new user profile

If the browser continues to display the "Aw, Snap!" message, your user profile may be corrupted. Create a new user profile to replace the corrupted one.

Yeah annai idi try chesa...new user profile ante just paatha folder ne rename chaiyyadame.  But assal rename chaiyyatini ravatledu aa folder .(write protected content error vasthundi)..aa forum lo vallu kuda ade reply icharu...:(((((

Follow this link: [url=http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95669]http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95669[/url]
[/quote]

yeah idid kuda try chesa annai :(. no use. new user profile ante just patha danni rename chaiyyadam ani aa forum lo chepparu. but assal folder rename chaiyyadam ravatledu (cannot rename or delete write protected content ani error vasthundi).

Thanks for info Sai anni.

[quote author=NUVVU link=topic=34535.msg261899#msg261899 date=1263934026]
yeah idid kuda try chesa annai :(. no use. new user profile ante just patha danni rename chaiyyadam ani aa forum lo chepparu. but assal folder rename chaiyyadam ravatledu (cannot rename or delete write protected content ani error vasthundi).

Thanks for info Sai anni.
[/quote]

admin thone login ayyivunnava?

naaku same prob unde ninna evening nundi........oorike hang avvatam, crash avvatam.......then i performed this step from google chrome support site......it worked for me, try this

Go to Start menu > Run.
Enter one of the following directories in the text field, depending on your operating system:
Windows XP: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
Windows Vista: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\
Click OK.
In the window that opens, rename the "Default" folder as "Backup."
Move the 'Backup' folder from the "User Data" folder up one level to the "Chrome" folder.
If you continue to see the error, try creating a new user profile to replace your current one.

Check for problems with protected system files.

Go to Start menu > Run.
Enter the following: SFC.EXE /SCANNOW (make sure there is a space between SFC.EXE and /SCANNOW). This initiates the Microsoft utility that will scan and repair problems with protected system files on your computer.
Try opening Google Chrome and see whether the error message still appears.

FYI - when u perform any of those steps, close google chrome and then follow those steps.

[quote author=manasa_m link=topic=34535.msg261846#msg261846 date=1263933340]
[/quote]
!q# !q# !q# !q# !q# !q#

hi Tammi,Adobe 9.0.versions is getting problem with shockwave flash try to get lesser version of adobe 8.0 or adobe 10.1 prerelease version,,then problem will soslve,,it worked for me

HI,

here are the steps please perform them and this should work......

1> restore the system to the restore point which is earlier to the widows update and then immidiately turn of the windows update from the control panel.

here the steps to turn of windows updates......

1: start>control panel>windows update> change the option to never check for the updates and this should resolve

or else try the following steps:

1.Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
2.Locate the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options
3.Right-click Image File Execution Options, point to New, and then click Key.
4.Type wupdmgr.exe to name the new subkey.
5.Right-click wupdmgr.exe, point to New, and then click String Value.
6.Type Debugger to name the new string value.
7.Double-click Debugger, type ntsd -- in the Value date box, and then click OK.
8.Quit Registry Editor.

this should resolve the issue

[quote author=venkateshparlu link=topic=34535.msg262011#msg262011 date=1263936113]
HI,

here are the steps please perform them and this should work......

1> restore the system to the restore point which is earlier to the widows update and then immidiately turn of the windows update from the control panel.

here the steps to turn of windows updates......

1: start>control panel>windows update> change the option to never check for the updates and this should resolve

or else try the following steps:

1.Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
2.Locate the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options
3.Right-click Image File Execution Options, point to New, and then click Key.
4.Type wupdmgr.exe to name the new subkey.
5.Right-click wupdmgr.exe, point to New, and then click String Value.
6.Type Debugger to name the new string value.
7.Double-click Debugger, type ntsd -- in the Value date box, and then click OK.
8.Quit Registry Editor.

this should resolve the issue
[/quote]

If you didn't get windows update ,, new Problems will going to arise,,,