Canada Visiting Visa + H1B Visa Info

Rate this topic

jaffanajeffada

paper ante doucments mail cheyadam.

biometric mandatory antunaru, figure printing and photo vale testara..lekpote photos manam teskelte only fingure printing chestara

e paper endi kottaga entunna

nuv online submit cheste vaadu check chesi passport pampamantadu

red ardam kaale

Ippudu kottaga biometic test adugutunnaru.. Cic lo ichadu.. Online lo location emanna mention cheyala ee location ani.. Like new york, detroit, LA

dont know much abt online man nenu physical ga ellina ltting 

Apply–Visit Canada as a tourist
Please note the new fees for the Temporary Residents Program and adult citizenship applications.

Before you plan your visit, you should find out if you need a visa to enter Canada. If you do not need a visitor visa, you will still need to meet specific requirements..

Starting between September and December 2013, citizens from 29 countries and 1 territory will need to give biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) when they apply for a visa.

If you need to give biometrics (fingerprints and photograph), and you are applying on paper, please do not mail in your application. Submit your application in person to the visa application centre (VAC) nearest you. VAC staff will check that your application is complete and will confirm that you have paid the correct fees before you can give your biometrics. If you are applying from within the United States, submit your application online.

You can apply online or on paper. If you need help, you can contact your nearest visa application centre (VAC).

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to apply canada vistor visa and the immigration site is Down all time. Is there any specific time that would work. I am trying to log into My CIC account and it never works

I am trying to apply canada vistor visa and the immigration site is Down all time. Is there any specific time that would work. I am trying to log into My CIC account and it never works

Nothing like that..you can login anytime..

Hi i'm apply for canada visiting visa online..and there they are asking for invitation and purpose of travel as mandatory. I do not have invitation.

1. What can i do for that. and what do i put for purpose of travel..

2. For travel purpose, In a doc file can i write a letter to CIC telling that i'm coming there to visit places as tourism..

Hi i'm apply for canada visiting visa online..and there they are asking for invitation and purpose of travel as mandatory. I do not have invitation.

1. What can i do for that. and what do i put for purpose of travel..

2. For travel purpose, In a doc file can i write a letter to CIC telling that i'm coming there to visit places as tourism..

http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/452362-canada-trv-visa-online-process/

Hi..thanks for the link... i wen to that link, In the screen shot he has provided list of documents i also got the same but there is an extra one asking for purpose of travel(required) what do i put for that. And i think CI Csite is down toaday..till yesterday it was working fine ..but today its not showing up anyhting after loging in