Canada Visiting Visa + H1B Visa Info

Rate this topic

jaffanajeffada

Can you please help me.. I received my passport request application and wanted to send my passport so i directly sent it to new york office, with return usps envelop on 25 th and it reached on 26th.. But on 28th i got the passport back with a letter in it." As of june 12,3014, this office no longer accepts applications by mail. Please refer to our website, www.newyork.gc.ca for information on how to submit your application.

Now i dont undertand what to do..please help me in what to do

Can you please help me.. I received my passport request application and wanted to send my passport so i directly sent it to new york office, with return usps envelop on 25 th and it reached on 26th.. But on 28th i got the passport back with a letter in it." As of june 12,3014, this office no longer accepts applications by mail. Please refer to our website, www.newyork.gc.ca for information on how to submit your application.

Now i dont undertand what to do..please help me in what to do

did't you submit your application in online?

then they will send you pp request form. you have to include that along with return envelop and pp. where did you do wrong?

I have submitted my application online.. And niw i have got a pp request also .. So i sent it to new york office, with a return mail also.. But dont know, they sent me my pp back with anither letter back ..

" As of june 12,3014, this office no longer accepts applications by mail. Please refer to our website, www.newyork.gc.ca for information on how to submit your application. "

Is it regarding any vac fees is anything. Im from india and applying from US.

Friends...   @UES

I am planning to go to canada for H1 stamping  this October.I have seen there are no slots available in Vancover or toronto at all.So I am in a bit of rush to block dates.

I have few questions:

1)Can I fill DS 160 , book visa date and pay money before applying for visitor visa???Or is it mandatory to book a slot only after filing visitor visa.

2) If i have want to change the date and consulate later on. What is the process.

Please   *<:(   *<:(   CITI#H@   CITI#H@  kindly  help!!!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...