Ntfs Recovery

Lamely

[color=#000000][color=#000000]To most people who lack of computer knowledge may have no idea what is ntfs file. NTFS is the primary file system used in Microsoft's Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows NT operating systems. The Windows Server line of operating systems also primarily use NTFS. Sometimes, we may format or deleted our important files on ntfs [/color]partition [color=#000000]by mistake, when this happen, what should we do? Here below I will share the story that how I[/color] [color=#000000][b]recover ntfs[/b][/color] [color=#000000]by myself.[/color][/color]

[color=#000000]Last night, I lost my important files it was stored on ntfs partition, and I wanted to get this files back vexedly. I had never met such computer problem before, and noboday can help me at that time. Not the computer problem can't be solved, I open my laptop at once, google searched " [url="http://www.windowsitpro.com/forums/aft/97806"][b]ntfs recovery[/b][/url] " , I saw tons of results. This is a common computer repair problems, I was ashamed of my shallow insight. [/color]

After a search, I found people like to use [url="http://www.facebook.com/notes/melody-gong/share-my-experience-of-ntfs-recovery/220237138104249"][b]ntfs data recovery software[/b][/url] to recover ntfs. Now what I needed to do is found a good software. By comparison, I chose Tenorshare Data Recovery. Now, I will tell how I recver ntfs file with this software. First, I downloaded it from its' offical website, and installed it. It has two kinds of recovery, one is "Deleted Recovery", the other is "Formatted Recovery", I was deleted my files by mistake, so here I choose "Deleted Recovery" , I select the partition lost my data, cilck"Scan" to search the recoverable files, then select a partition which is different from the one your lost files located or an external hard drive to save the newly recovered files. At last, just click" OK" to complete[b] NTFS data recovery[/b] .

See, get the ntfs files back just so easy. When this happen to you, no need to worry about it, do as I do!