Guys Need Tips Real Bad!

vizagpower

[quote name='iTeachSAP' timestamp='1359044212' post='1303165898']
buddy i dint get a chance to call you yesterday . will do it this evening.. sorry about that..
[/quote]

No Prob at all

[quote name='reddynaidu' timestamp='1349390197' post='1302583266']
babai,vizag ah mandi...hmm..nice..
coming to the point...eating food kante mundara there is something else....exercise..
everyday 20mins atleast - run cheyyu @ 6-7mph.
next 3 lts water must...

the other important thing..body ki intake enta important, anthe important outtake ..so make sure you clean your intestines every week or 10days..
i recommend prune juice.a natural laxative..if you take on a regular basis - 1ce every 1 week,there will be reduction in weight.definitely your belly too..

if possible, good fud too..mostly fiber..like palak..then fruits and dry fruits..they keep intake and outtake in balance hence controlling weight..

ivanni nenu chesa...20mins running @ 7mph , 3-4 lts of water everyday , prune juice every sunday.
result 192pnd -> 168pnds in less than 8 months...

recently i put on weight..not following the above due to work schedule and all..so I am 174 now..again i will start above..

ivanni naaku elaga telusu ani adiguthav emo - I am a close of MS Raju and I follow his routine to the max possible leaving the food aside..exercise/water/juices or dry fruits etc etc...

P.S. -[size=6] prune juice is a laxative..So i strongly recommend consuming it early in the morning on an empty stomach and DO NOT GO OUT FOR A PLACE WITHOUT RESTROOM for atleast 4-6hrs...try to stay home or in the vicinity of a bathroom...try not to eat anything 6hrs before and 6hrs after the juice(it will be a good break for your digestive system - any system needs a break)...drink a glass of warm water after 6hrs...that should be the final flush out....after which try to start eating with fruits and veggie stuff...[/size]

happy weight loss....

cheers
[/quote]
Week ki enni sarlu tesukomantavu broo sCo_^Y[size=4] [/size][size=4] sCo_^Y[/size]

• 2 weeks later...