Planning For Canada Visit, For H1B Stamping. Need Help

Rate this topic

andhraajay

Friends,

Would like to go to Canada to get my stamping done for H1B. Please answer or point to links which can further guide me with regards to what needs to be done and how soon one needs to act with regards to the Process, along with the time frame to look at starting now.

1) Which US Embassy place in Canada is the Best Place for H1B Visa issuance, as per the success ratio

2) Would the Passport be given, the same day or sent by mail, and if sent by mail, to which address would it be sent

3) How much time one needs to stay in Canada and what is the visa on which I have to enter Canada and Who/How/What is the Process?

Please help me in obtaining more information on the questions, that were posted above.

My Research points to one link,which is
[url="http://www.msinus.com/content/h1b-l1b-candidates-visa-interview-not-required-anymore-817/"]http://www.msinus.com/content/h1b-l1b-candidates-visa-interview-not-required-anymore-817/[/url]

The above link says ::
[b] H1B and L1B Candidates: Visa Interview not required Anymore[/b]

How true is it? How to approach for the same?

mastaru....i can provide genuine answers for some of them but for all of ur questions neat ga nee conulsate website ki poyi chudu anni details clarity to pedataru.

1. donno about it and also dont think if it is true that some consulates give out visas easily and some dont. idi frank ga cheppalante ninne oka question vesta....india lo ee consulate better ani nee feeling o cheppu danni batti canada lo edi manchido telsipoddi. what i mean to imply is that nothing is good or bad and it is all based on ur documents etc.

2. usually konni vatillo next day ichestaru..kanee annitillo matram oka courier place ki post chestaru which are called 'loomis'. nuv appt. book chesepude nee loomis place kuda adugutaru. so what i did is tried looking for the place they specified in google maps and selected the nearest loomis. they can still post it to your canada address like a motel, or ur place of stay but will take a little longer so picking up at loomis or consulate itself(if option available) is better option in my opinion.

3. time, depends- lets say everything goes well 3-4 days. to get passport back and getting out of canada back to US. kanee there are cases where in you might end up stuck there like 'administrative processing, needing client letter which you may have to provide them' etc might take even weeks. there is a lady in another forum who was stuck for more than a month for her f1 visa because of a spelling mistake on i-20. just saying.

4. you need a canada visit visa to go for stamping. poi google to canada visit visa ani searching chey canada gov visa website vastadi...and i think all of the afdb members have a sticky post regarding this as well....

ivanni kakunda...ee info anta simple ga online lo genuine govt. websites lo dorukuddi chudu...endukante na laga prati vodu vadiki telsindi chebtadu kanee might not be up to date other than those relevant websites and moreover its ur stamping !!!

[quote name='andhraajay' timestamp='1353881645' post='1302851612']
Friends,

Would like to go to Canada to get my stamping done for H1B. Please answer or point to links which can further guide me with regards to what needs to be done and how soon one needs to act with regards to the Process, along with the time frame to look at starting now.

1) Which US Embassy place in Canada is the Best Place for H1B Visa issuance, as per the success ratio

2) Would the Passport be given, the same day or sent by mail, and if sent by mail, to which address would it be sent

3) How much time one needs to stay in Canada and what is the visa on which I have to enter Canada and Who/How/What is the Process?

Please help me in obtaining more information on the questions, that were posted above.

My Research points to one link,which is
[url="http://www.msinus.com/content/h1b-l1b-candidates-visa-interview-not-required-anymore-817/"]http://www.msinus.co...ed-anymore-817/[/url]

The above link says ::
[b] H1B and L1B Candidates: Visa Interview not required Anymore[/b]

How true is it? How to approach for the same?
[/quote]

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

latest information.....

Ippudu Canada Multiple Entry Visit visa ki 3 Months time padutundi antunnaru...

Just checking if any one has information about it.... please help baa

[quote name='techfreak10' timestamp='1353987087' post='1302858700']
Fresh H1Bs need stamping by facetoface interview..

H1B renewals doen't need face2face interview with visa officer anymore..they can just do dropbox
[/quote]

H1B Renewals ante....

I have H1B Visa.... US vachhina taruvata Employer maraanu... malla India velli ravalante I need H1B Multiple Entry Visa kada

So to get new H1B Visa because my Employer Changed.....veltunna Canada Consulate as it is near and I can get my Visa and back to work in a week

This is my thinking.. correct me if I am wrong about getting back in one week as some people say.. it is not so and there might be situations to stay there for also one month....