Priceline Trvael Trip Cancellation With Travel Insurance, Urgetnt

vasu123

Hi all, i booked flight through priceline and also took travel insurance with it, now i want to cancel the trip, I called to priceline and they are saying Travel insurance is different company Berkley, i have to give them a strong reason to cancel and refund the money , if we say ill they normally send papers to fill with physician, can i tell someone expired in india? please anyone suggest me its lot of money man, how to deal with them?

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]i read some comments in google, this travel insurance company ask physician letter or they have to approach physician if we say ill, i am planning to say my close relative in expired in india, i saw their refund terms and they said they refund for 1)ill or accident 2) close blood relative is died 3) job loss 4) disaster ;[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please guys which one is good so that they can not ask paper work proof , they will ask me to fill paper work but i should tell the reason that which they cany do inquiry , please help me[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1)ill or accident - this is suggestable if you are in india... govt approved physician will give this letter ok 500 ki aypotundi..[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...