Quality/Automation Engineer

aw4tp

My vendor has the following requirement. If any body is intersted they can send resumes to my email [email protected]
. i will forward them to my vendor.
please send only if you have genuine experince. The interview will be very tough and as said by my vendor, client has rejected 5 candidates after interview till now.So be prepared for very indepth technical interview.

Position is in RI

Please find the requirment below.

Challenging position for QA/Automation engineer who will be responsible for test planning, quality analysis and user acceptance of new and existing software products. This role involves working closely with senior developers, consultants and customers for a global leader in banking software.
Authors and executes test suites, using defined methodologies for manual and/or automated tests. Competency in automation and deployment in J2EE and client/server environments; functional, integration, white box, black box and regression testing; load, stress testing and user acceptance testing. Validates database configurations for n-tier applications.
Maintains and modifies test environment and configuration as needed, creates new test environments and configurations to meet test cases or problem recreation requirements. Documents test results, manages defect and test case databases to assist in the continuous improvement and modification of software.
Education/Experience:
· Bachelors Degree with 5+ years related experience.
· Scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Javascript, shell
· Experience with J2EE environment: deploy, run, test wars, jars, Tomcat, JBoss, JSP, Javascript, HTML, Java and JUnit
· Working knowledge of databases (SQLServer, Oracle) and SQL required.
· Working knowledge of Windows, Linux/Unix, networks
. Experience with test and deployment of client-server apps, web and 3-tier applications
· Good problem-solving skills and understanding of the QA and SDLC process.
· Some project management skills.
· Competent with Bugzilla or tracking software, spreadsheets, automated QA software