Client And Vendor Letters For H1B Filing

Rate this topic

vasu123

Hi, my client is ready to give letter but prime vendor policy is not to give. And I have vendor they are also ready to give letter. Now only problem is prime vendor. My employer put PO when filing but this PO is between my employer n vendor. Now I asked my employer to get PO from vendor which is in between vendor and prime vendor.

Now Question is shall I give in client letter that I'm working through prime vendor ? Or not
And shall I give my employer name some where in client letter? How to describe in client letter when we don't get letter from prime vendor ?
Please help me

your prime will not know abt your H1-B application and letters...
take the client letter...jus dont tell vendor and apply

lets wait for others opinion

I emailed to vendor today and asked letter from him and prime vendor. Then vendor said prime vendor will not give. And vendor said we will give letter. I didn't tell him that I'm getting letter from client.

But when my employer send documentation he puts PO in between vendor n my employer.
Client letter lo prime vendor through work chestunna Ani pettadam avasarama ? And shall I mention my employer name in client letter?
Let me know how to handle

oh .. oh...

Client. .---> [size=4]Primary Vendor. --> [/size][size=4]Vendor.. --> [/size][size=4]Employer.. -->> [/size][size=4]You... [/size]

[size=4]Idhena nee sistuation..???[/size]

[size=4]http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/345126-help-client-letter-formattemplate/[/size]

[size=4]Ikkada unna letter format ..[/size]

[size=4]Clientt... ........ Implementation Partner ...... Primary Vendor Letter undi chudu naa post lo[/size]

[size=4]Next time try posting here:[/size]

[size=4]http://www.andhrafriends.com/forum/44-h1b-visa-stamping/ [/size]

Client >> implementer (primevendor) >> vendor >> employer
This is my chain. Now implementer is not giving letter. So when I take letter from client do I need to mention implementer name ? Between implementer and vendor there is no letter now. So what's the best solution.

[quote name='vasu123' timestamp='1361246860' post='1303297345']
Client >> implementer (primevendor) >> vendor >> employer
This is my chain. Now implementer is not giving letter. So when I take letter from client do I need to mention implementer name ? Between implementer and vendor there is no letter now. So what's the best solution.
[/quote]

Littel complex..

you may need to take a letter from Client mentioning your Vendor name instead of the implementer name..
But the vendor need to give another letter mentioning that you are an employee of this particular employer..

anyhow Talk to your employer who is filing the H1B application and make sure you have all the req. documents to run clear without a query for this single letter.

[quote name='vasu123' timestamp='1361281030' post='1303298594']
Prime vendor ki email chestha letter kavalani they will reply as they don't give letter. Will that email works?
[/quote]