H1 Stamped In Vancouver -- Vinta Case

Rate this topic

ICANWIN

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I wanted to post my visa experience on 18th Dec 2012 though it took time for me to post in DB as i was inactive for 3 months.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I flew to Seattle and rented car in enterprise , Airport for a week and went to cousin place on 15th and slept there and stayed for a day and left for vancouver on 17th.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Started at 1 pm thinking i would reach by 4-5pm but it was a experience. Heavy snow fall in north and accidents on interstate and i was stuck in traffic for hours.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Reached port of entry at 11:30 pm for canadian Immigration. Didn't knew nexus line and went there...next time use cheyaku ani cheppi asked me to go to some officer.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I went there..i was asked to open my trunk. i had 2 checked luggages and carry on with laptop bag as i had plans to travel to India from seattle the coming week after i get stamped in canada. He gave a slip (orange) and wrote about luggage and asked me to go inside the office.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I went inside and to my surprise chala surprised seeing canada vadiki enta scene unda ani as i never was asked these many questions though i went to canada before many times. Port of entry lo luggage aey scan cheyaledu but vancouver was too strict anipinchindi atleast when u drive or BC is strict than Ontario emo..no idea.[/font][/color]

[b][color=#B22222]officer: What is the purpose of your visit?
Me: Visit and for h1b stamping ( As wrote while i applied for canada visit visa)

officer: How long will you stay in canada?
Me: i said max to a week till i get my passport.

Officer: Is that car your own car?
Me: I said i rented it at airport in seattle.

Officer: He asked where do i work?
Me: I said Florida .

Officer: You came all the way from florida to Vancouver for stamping !!! Can i see your return ticket?
Me: I said i will go to seattle by car as i had no return ticket to florida and was travelling to India.

Officer: Will u drive to florida? You should have return ticket to florida right?
Me: I was thinking what to say and i told i have family in seattle and i am planning to stay for a while.

Offcier: I see you have two bags..are they gifts to some one in canada?
Me: I said NO

Officer: Is everything inside the bag yours?
Me: Yes

Offcier: Why do you need two bags for a week stay?
Me: I didnt know what to answer

Officer: before i answered. I want to see your return ticket to florida..you might have made some plans right?
me: I had no option and confessed i am planning to go to india from seattle after stamping in canada and gave him the email print out of ticket.

officer: What if u are rejected visa here ? You have tickets from seattle..how would u enter USA?
Me: I said i will fly to India from canada.

Officer: why do you even need to come to canada when you are going to home country. Why cant you get stamped there?
Me: i told i planned this a while back and there were no dates available at that point in hyd and i booked slot for vancouver 3 months back.

Officer: why dont you get dates in India when u could get one in canada? I dont understand what u are saying .
Me: I told him even at this instance dates in hyd would be atleast in feb/march and that i was approved vacation for jan

Officer: What u say doesn't make sense to me...he said that seeing me with irritated face

Officer: Can i see your vacation letter?
Me: Gave

Officer: I want to see h1b copy..
Me: gave

Officer: Pay stubs please
Me: Gave

Officer : Tax documents
Me: gave

officer: Employer letter
Me : Gave

Officer: LCA please
Me: I thought how he even know LCA but gave

Officer: Stamped in passport and said i dont understand why u need to come to canada for stamping when u r going to home country.
Me: Daridruda anukunna and told thanks and drove to Days Inn[/color][/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]By the time i went it was 1 am. I thought to check the documents but was too tired and had no mood so silently slept. Woke up at 5 am automatically . Called couple of friends, employer and parents and it was 7 am.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]got ready by 8 am and went to breakfast and had coffee . I saw many guys there who alrready went for stamping and waiting for passports and going for stamping along with me and scheduled for next day too.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]i met a guy who told me i would be rejected visa as i dont have client letter before i even started to consulate. I was so [/font][/color] damn[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]irritated to even start a conversation before i went to consulate.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Went at 9am to consulate which is a block away and my appt was at 10 am.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]At 9:15 she sent us inside the consulate. After security check we went inside and at reception she asked me to give passport and i797-a for data entry.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Many people went after me and she forgot to give me token. After 10 mins i was thinking why i didnt have token as the numbers are being called to 20th floor on TV screen and i didnt even have a token.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Before i got up to ask for token she gave me token and said [/font][/color] sorry[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and called my number before everyone and i immediately went to 20th floor. To my surprise sub way anta chinna place lo there were counters.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I initially thought finger printing tavata we may go to some other room. That room was suffocating too with too many people and barely has space to even stand. After 30 mins i was called to counter 2 for finger printing[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I went and came and was standing for my call...within 15 mins my number was called in counter 4.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 people before me got RFE and seeing that i was kind of scared as i didnt have client letter.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My turn[/font][/color]

[b][color=#0000CD]officer: How are you ?
Me: I am good , How are you doing?

Officer: Fine, Can i see your I797 and LCA?
Me: gave him

Officer: Are you a fulltime employee?
Me: I said i am full time for ( consulting company name )

Officer: He smiled at me and asked do i have a client ?
Me: Yes i said and told BCBS

Officer: how long you are working for your employer?
Me; 3 yrs.

Officer: how long you are with BCBS?
Me: 3 yrs

Officer: Did you ever work in AUstin?
Me: I had pay roll in austin and client in Florida so he asked that question. I said my employer is in AUstin and i come to BCBS based on requirement.

Officer: Can i see your Bank statements?
Me: Gave 1 and half yr statements which is max BOA provides . ( On special request they can mail to home for 3 yrs which takes 10 business days) I wasn't aware so i had no chance to present 3 yrs.

Officer: Can i see your pay stubs?
Me: gave 3 yrs pay stubs.

officer: Matched LCA, Paystubs and bank statements and casually asked if i have client letter?
Me: i said NO and that i have email conversation and was opening from folder but he just waved his hand like he dont need it and said my visa is approved and that i can track my passport at that particular URL on told me to track after 2 wroking days.[/color][/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]But akkada paristhi enti ante not everyone who is going is getting stamped. I saw 6 guys in that days inn hotel who got query and staying since 45 days. By the time i got passport 2 guys got their visa and 4 were still waiting. Bank statements and Paystubs match avvaakpaoyina just last 3-4 montths paystubs tesukellina problem. Edo bench time and pay stubs ekkuva run ayyi hiding is def a problem.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The guy who told i will get rejected without client letter was there for 45 days. 1st 2 days they bluffed they are waiting for passport but later valla friend okadu told me they are there since 45 days.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If employer has clean history it is cake walk other wise problems manam face cheyalsi ravachu.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I took interview on tuesday got passport on friday and drove back to seattle on dooms day (21st dec) and went to india for a month..went to UK for 15th days and came back to US last saturday. project dec 31st ayipotundi on paper but extend avutundi annaru but 18th laid off when in vancouver after leave approval for 1 and half month. Max hrs consultant ki crossed and new manager didnt knew and VPN to work cheyamani initially chepparu and half day off tesukundam anukunna 18th but too lucky 18th morning project aey poyindi new manager ki teledu and no intimation from client to primary vendor annaru. primary vendor call chesi na letter use chesukoku annadu and manager [/font][/color] sorry[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] client mistake i cant help annadu. Leads [/font][/color] sorry[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] please let us know how it goes annaru.. I requested lead and manager to extend atleast for 2 days but they said legal team cannot approve ani director to kuda matladaru but legal No ante em cheyalem even off lo unna hrs fill cheyakapoyina annadu director..ma employer ki call chesa and he talked to attorney and he said em kadu anni docs unnayi kada em kadu vellamanu annaru..manager ni request chesa call vaste working ani cheptava ani but appude re-org new manager for 2 weeks so i couldnt even push on it and ask again and again ..he said yes ani cheppanu ala ani no ani cheppanu alano company policy i have no authority to reveal that info ani chepta annadu .. i am already out of country and chesedi leka i did go as usual on 18th. i had no choice too with all booked tickets and was helpless but every doc was there but lucky em adagaledu and now i am back US and looking for a project.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dont try to do like me taking this as an example..nado bad luck and worst scenario and documents were so perfect and same day ne ayyindi so it went fine but no rule it will for everyone...worst case scenario lo evarikaina help avutundi ani chepanu dont misuse this experience and land in troubles..I am lucky too ( Not to forget) though i had client timesheets, accesses, organzation charts, letters from HR given to me 15 days before that they cannot give client letter and email conv will suffice, prod access, server access prints, my profile prints, badge, VPN etc etc...Extra documentation doesn't harm.[/font][/color]

[b][color=#FF0000]Small suggestion: Long time h1b vachi stamping vellani vallu go when possible. Nenu 3rd yr lo vellanu though i was on same project for 3 yrs and fate ala tagaladindi ante correct velle roju project ledu if i planned little early ento smooth ga tension lekunda ayyedi so dont postpone stamping as it is risky..employer history , documents and fate doesnt change when ever u go atleast postpone chesukokapote na laga tension padakkarledu as we never know when we will be thrown out of project[/color][/b][b][color=#FF0000]( Not that it happens to every one )[/color][/b][b][color=#FF0000].[/color][/b]

[color=#006400][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Not to forget..[/b][/font][/color][color=#FF8C00][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b].[size="4"]Sanjay sahu and reddy garu [/size][/b][/font][/color][color=#006400][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]check list helped too .[/b][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][color=#FF8C00][b]Thank you both of you[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#006400][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b].. Ma employer ki a check list chusi pichi ekkipoyindi enta check list appudu provide cheyaledu or chudaledu annadu and i irritated him and took every doc in check list except client letter including employer taxes :)[/b][/font][/color]

• Upvote 1

Reddy garu is sanjaysahu now i guesss

http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/316801-canada-visiting-visa-h1b-visa-info/page__st__330

Very detailed post

copy pasted his post here too

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Documents an H1-B applicant needs to carry for Visa interview:[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1. Passport and Passport copies of all pages[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. DS-160 confirmation page (Barcode printout) [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3. Original Visa interview appointment letter[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4. Employer agreement / Employment contract letter signed by you and Employer Company (Original) / Contract between candidate and petitioner[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5. Offer letter from the current Employer[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6. Pay stubs for the last 2 years[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]7. Experience letter from the previous jobs[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]8. Employer letter/ Employment Verification Letter[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]9. Client Letter – Make sure Client mention Petitioner’s name in the Letter[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10. W2’s and Tax Returns (for the entire period of your stay in USA)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]11. Bank statements for last 2 years highlighting Direct deposits [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]12. Updated Resume[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]13. I 20's (All Original)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]14. OPT Cards[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]15. Work location pictures (not necessary)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]16. Client ID/Badge, Employer ID/Badge[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#333333]17. Time-sheets/status reports[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]18. Client location photos (optional) (not necessary)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]19. Two passport size photographs as per specification[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]20. Work Experience Certificates, reference letters, appreciation certificates from previous or current employer/s (from the start of your career)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]21. All Original Academic Credentials along with mark sheets(MS, BTECH, INTER, 10th)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]22. SSN card[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]23. Driver’s license[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]24. H1B data collection and filing fee exemption supplement[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]25. H classification supplement to form I129[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]26. H1B visa petition and supporting docs filed with USCIS[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]27. I-797 – Original[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]28. I-129 &H1B cover letter[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]29. Copy of LCA[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]30. Previous I-797A and LCA (If any)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Probable Visa interview questions:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MASTERS Questions:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Did you do your master's in United States? / Did you study in US?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How long u been in states?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What is your highest degree?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What was your major?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Where did you do your Masters? / Which university?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• When did you complete your MS? / When did you graduate?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Can I see your MS certificate?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Any Specific/ specialization courses u did in MS?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]CPT/OPT Questions:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What did you do after your Master's or Graduation?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Where did you start working? / To which company did you start working?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Which companies you worked for prior to the current employer company?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Was your role in your previous job was xxxxx?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who have been your employers since you graduated?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• For which company did you work in the past?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What were you doing before you were with your employer?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]H1B Questions:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How long you been working in United States?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Is this your first H-1b?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Since how long have you been on H1?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• From which place did you come to Canada? / Where did you come from?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Where you on different project than the project when your petitioner filed you H-1B?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Are you applying for the same company or other?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What visa were you in USA before? On F1 - now on H1B status, came here for H1B stamping?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PERSONAL:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Where do you live? / Where do you stay?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Are you married?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Do you have any arrested history or did any law enforcement officials contacted you? Never sir?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• When you last visited India?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Have you ever been out of the country?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What is your location right now?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EMPLOYER Questions:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Are you working with XXXX company ? / Who is your employer? / Whom do you work for? / Who is petitioning for you today? / Who is your petitioner?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Where is your employer located?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who is your CEO?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Address of employer?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What is your qualification for this job?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What is your employer business? / What's your employer? / What does your employer do? / What is your company about?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What do you do for your company? / What are your duties/roles and responsibilities? / What is your title and what do u do for your employer? / What is your designation? / What is your job? / What is your role in your company?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Can you please elaborate the duties?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How much duration u r working with your employer? / How long you been working with your employer? / When did you join your employer?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What is your annual salary? / How much do you get paid? / How much is your income? / What is your pay?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Do you discuss pay and wages with your employer? Yes, I do discuss, but as of now, am very happy with what he is paying.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Why is your salary fluctuating? Why there is deduction on paystubs? / Why so much change in salary?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Show me ur bank statements[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Why is your pay less in last year W2?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Show me your W2 worked for your employer.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Show me your pay stubs[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Where do you work at?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How do you like xxxxx place?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Do you have any issues/problems with your employer?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How do you get your work assignments?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Does your employer know about your projects?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Whom do you report to? What you will report to your employer?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How do you report to your employer? - Weekly status call, biweekly status report, stand-up calls when necessary[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who will allocate the work? XXX person from my company and XXX manager from client will co-ordinate and XXX person from my company will allocate the work.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Is there any gap (sitting idle) during change of the clients? / Are you on bench? / Does your company ever bench you?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• I can see that your employer does not pay on time? No I get pay on time. (Please be more confident this time. Say it’s always on time)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Does your employer maintain employer-employee relationship? How?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How many employees does your employer have, and any one work in same location with you?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How your employer and Vendor are related?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Are you satisfied with all the companies you work or worked for?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Are you happy with your employer?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]CLIENT Questions:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• From what time who have been working with your current client?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How long with client and employer? / Same time with employer and Client?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Do you have an end client? Do you have client letter?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who is your End client?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What do they do?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How long you been working with your end client? / How many months you worked for this client? / How much duration you are working with Client?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Do you travel to client place? / Do you travel every week to client location?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What is your position with the client?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Where is your client located?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How far Client is from your place?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Do you work at a client site?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Any other employees working from your company at client?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What do you work at Client? / What is your work at client location?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Explain same as in client letter[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Do you have supervisor/manager at XXX client and what is his name?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How long is the project with your client[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]VENDOR Questions:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Do you have vendor? / Do you have any layers?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• What does your vendor do?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Do you have any one between your client and employer[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• How come your Vendor found your client?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PER DIEM Questions: ( Shankar - I have no idea about this can you explain about Per Diem?)[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why per diem is on your pay stub? (It does not count as salary. Your salary has to match or exceed the salary listed on the LCA)[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why you didn’t have per diem earlier?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why it’s only starting from this year?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why you dint have per diem when project started?[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]BACHELORS/F1 VISA Questions:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Where you did your bachelors? Is it technical?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Did you do your undergraduate in US? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]CLIENT QUESTIONS over the email or phone, if 221g received or received an email of further Administration processing:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In case consulate send an email to Client for further processing. You may prepare your answers and send them to your Client manager if he/she is okay with it to reply as you mention. Here are the list of questions:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who does the applicant report to for work assignments?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who completes the applicant’s progress reviews?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Who reports to the Client Manager? How often Client manager being reported?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who determines the direction of the project?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who determines the applicant’s daily activities?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes?[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]• Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits? [/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Also, If 221 (G) is issued, U.S. embassy will try to reach the client manager and the employer asking the above questions so all the three candidate, employer and client needs to be on the same page. As soon as they reply to the questionaire via email or phone, the case will be processed and maximum time taken till now upto my knowledge is 2 to 4 weeks. Also, it is asked sometime to the client how soon do you need this candidate to be back and if the client replies that we need him back and there is work pending, this helps to process the case much faster. One thing is sure, once 221 (g) is issued then everything depends on the client and employers response.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PIMS[/font][/color]

[quote name='Little Star' timestamp='1361807380' post='1303326059']
aina port of entry la aa saavagottadam endi :o

calgary lo maa deshaniki meeru raavadam chala adrushtam annattu treat chesthunde officers aithe..
[/quote]

Yeah...H1b visa was very short than port of entry in Canada . Previously when i went i wasn't even stamped at port of entry and my baggage wasnt even scanned ...enta enduku adigado no idea

[quote name='ICANWIN' timestamp='1361811029' post='1303326453']
Reddy garu is sanjaysahu now i guesss

[url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/topic/316801-canada-visiting-visa-h1b-visa-info/page__st__330"]http://www.andhrafri...o/page__st__330[/url]

[/quote]both are different..murthy lo padindi ee matter antha..helpful content

[quote name='ICANWIN' timestamp='1361811936' post='1303326568']

Oh k.. sorry...thanks to sahu too :)
[/quote]

Naku ee DB lo Okey Account undhi ... So I am not Reddy garu .. and Hearty Congrats Bro....