Applying H1: Need Help In Documentation

Rate this topic

shootme10

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][b]I need advice in processing of my H-1 under the present profile. [/b][/background][/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][b]I did masters in chemistry and presently on OPT extension and working for insurance company as an ETL tester(IT field). I know its not legal to work in IT field since my major is not related to it . How would i strongly support this kind of profile to get approval in H-1.[/b][/background][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][b]Degrees attended[/b]:[/background][/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]In India:[/background]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]Bachelor of Pharmacy: May 2004- May 2008[/background]

In USA:
1. Masters in Computers (incomplete) -3 courses done: Feb 2009 - may 2009
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]2. Masters in chemistry: Aug 2009- July 2011 [/background]

[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)][b]Work Status[/b]:[/background]
[background=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]I am on OPT extension and applying H-1 inb this April 2013 Quota.[/background]
Totally 1 and half year experience in the IT field: Presently as ETL tester for one of the renowned insurance company.

[b]Certfications[/b]:
Oracle fundamentals [/size][/font]

yeah iam doing that..After talking to Attorney he has given 2 options to employer

1. Support 3 years of work experience in related job to IT. But i have only 1 and half year experience in USA
2. File H-1 under title EDC Development ,clinical trials in pharmaceutical company, but my employer is not interested to this option since they are IT oriented company.