H1B Extension Question - Linked To My Wedding Plans

Rate this topic

kaaboye king

Hello folks,
i need urgent help regarding my VISA extension and it is also affects my wedding plans

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My current H1B visa is valid for September 30th and i already have VISA stamped till September 30th. I am planning for my wedding in August and i would like to extend my VISA before i go to wedding.[/font][/color]
naa VISA Sep30th varaku valid kabatti nenu US ki return vachetappudu (sep first or second week) yemanna problem avuthundha? because i will have my Extension approved by that time but not VISA stamped.
US ki return vachaka canada ki stamping ki veldma anukuntunna nidhanam ga.

Please advice me.

Thanks in advance

Ideal case is you should return at least 60 days before your visa expiration date.Yours is way too close.. you can expect so many questions and possibility of asking you to go back to India.I suggest you to apply for extension and go to canada and get it stamped.Doing this you have peace of mind and you can stay as long as your wish.One more thing if they send you back after the marriage to India everyone feels bad as the lady marrying because you are in US( no offense ... and i assume it is arranged marrige).

This is what i am thinking... but it is your call finally.. good luck brother.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Not sure if we can go to stamping in canada too early but do you know how many days before we can go to stamping in Canada?

[quote name='munna153' timestamp='1363481939' post='1303436740']
Ideal case is you should return at least 60 days before your visa expiration date.Yours is way too close.. you can expect so many questions and possibility of asking you to go back to India.I suggest you to apply for extension and go to canada and get it stamped.Doing this you have peace of mind and you can stay as long as your wish.[color=#ff0000]One more thing if they send you back after the marriage to India everyone feels bad as the lady marrying because you are in US( no offense ... and i assume it is arranged marrige).[/color]

This is what i am thinking... but it is your call finally.. good luck brother.
[/quote]padi paisalu chei ra ante....rupainarra cheyyadam ante idenemo...lol