H1 Stamping At Toronto Successful

Rate this topic

doolesh

I had successful stamping at Toronto consulate on April 8th morning at around 10 AM. Thanks to our forums and other forums which helped me to prepare myself.

Want to share my experience:The lady interviewed others with many questions but was approving however she asked me 4 simple questions and said Visa is approved.

Me: Good morning
VO: Good morning..How are you
Me: Good..how about you
VO: You work for XXX company
Me: Yes
VO: Whats your highest level of education
Me: Masters in xxxxx
VO: Whats your job title
Me: xxxx
VO: Where are you from
Me: xxxxx
VO: What is your salary
Me: xxxxxx

She was typing the information in the system and said your visa is approved. I thanked and left the consulate. 11th i got email, my passport is ready to pick up at Markham Loomis and i picked it. I had approved I-140 and don't know if that was the reason for minimal questions.

I took all the required documents but didn't had to take single document out of my file.

My suggestion is dress properly and suit up if you have one. Be confident and talk to the point.

All will go well, trust in God.All the best folks.

[quote name='doolesh' timestamp='1365700713' post='1303584789']
FT..Not EVC but EC model.
[/quote]
[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/brahmam_style10r.gif?1290348785[/img] EC model lo untey FT avadu ga???

[quote name='loveindia' timestamp='1365702160' post='1303585033']
[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/brahmam_style10r.gif?1290348785[/img] EC model lo untey FT avadu ga???
[/quote]

Mastaru..Nenu full time ante..salary basis meeda work chestunnanu na employer ki at end client location...

[quote name='doolesh' timestamp='1365703423' post='1303585272']

Mastaru..Nenu full time ante..salary basis meeda work chestunnanu na employer ki at end client location...
[/quote]

still adhi FTE kaadu dude... its just EC model... but still visa is visa... congrats

congrats1 bro

suppose ..IBM lo work chaysthu IBM product ni client place lo support or implement or etc .....chaysthunaru adey ga ......meru chayputhunndi....

[quote name='doolesh' timestamp='1365696626' post='1303584182']
I had successful stamping at Toronto consulate on April 8th morning at around 10 AM. Thanks to our forums and other forums which helped me to prepare myself.

Want to share my experience:The lady interviewed others with many questions but was approving however she asked me 4 simple questions and said Visa is approved.

Me: Good morning
VO: Good morning..How are you
Me: Good..how about you
VO: You work for XXX company
Me: Yes
VO: Whats your highest level of education
Me: Masters in xxxxx
VO: Whats your job title
Me: xxxx
VO: Where are you from
Me: xxxxx
VO: What is your salary
Me: xxxxxx

She was typing the information in the system and said your visa is approved. I thanked and left the consulate. 11th i got email, my passport is ready to pick up at Markham Loomis and i picked it. I had approved I-140 and don't know if that was the reason for minimal questions.

I took all the required documents but didn't had to take single document out of my file.

My suggestion is dress properly and suit up if you have one. Be confident and talk to the point.

All will go well, trust in God.All the best folks.
[/quote]

Congrats bayya