:(

SirRavindraJadeja

[b][size=4][color=#808080]JADEJA's STORY:[/color]

[color=#808080]Well everyone is making fun of Jadeja but we all[/color]
[color=#808080]are not aware about what problem jaddu has faced[/color]
[color=#808080]to be a cricketer so let me tell u he doesn't[/color][color=#808080] have mother and his
father was a watchman in a shopping
complex , belongs to a middle class family and he
made his dream come true as his mother's last wish was that
her son, jadeja, play for Indian team so jadeja fulfill his dreams as well as his mother's last wish so true respect for
such a strong determined player.

#Respect[/color][/size][/b]

[b][size=4][color=#808080] :3D_Smiles_216:[/color][/size][/b][b][color=#808080] [/color][/b]

[color=#3F3F3F][font=arial][size=3][background=transparent]

[background=transparent]

[background=transparent]
[background=transparent]

[background=transparent]
[background=transparent]
[background=transparent]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][img]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-3998746,width-300,resizemode-4/Ravinder-Jadeja.jpg[/img][/size][/font][/color][/background][background=transparent]
[color=#757575][font=georgia][i][background=rgb(234, 234, 234)]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][color=#0000FF !important][u]Ravinder Jadeja[/u][/color] paying homage to his mother at his residence. (TOI Photo)[/size][/font][/color][/background][/i][/font][/color][/background][/background][/background][/background][/background]
[/background][background=transparent]
[font=georgia][size=4][background=transparent]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]AHMEDABAD/MUMBAI: Ravinder Jadeja's name began doing the rounds after his under-19 exploits after which came the IPL which changed a lot of things for the family — they are now looking to buy a house in a posh area in Jamnagar.

"Playing for [color=#0000FF !important][u]Rajasthan Royals[/u][/color] in IPL made me believe in my abilities. Thanks to Shane Warne, I have become more confident and am positive in my approach to cricket," Ravindra said in an earlier conversation.

"My mother's last wish was to see me play for India. Now, I feel so happy I am near to fulfilling it," he said.
For the family, this was a dream they had been living with ever since [color=#0000FF !important][u]Ravindra[/u][/color] started to take cricket seriously.

Since early morning, his father Anirudhsinh Jadeja — who used to be the watchman at a shipping complex — and the sisters were glued to the TV set.

The moment his name was announced, the whole household erupted in joy. They shouted, cried and hugged each other.

"We cried to our heart's content and finally smiled amidst tears," said Naina. She added, "For a lower middle class family like ours, it's difficult to take both studies and sports seriously. So my mother told him to concentrate on either one. Ravindra took to cricket and after that we all tried our best to support him in every way we can," said Naina.

The selection for the five ODIs in Sri Lanka was more or less expected as [color=#0000FF !important][u]the Saurashtra all-rounder[/u][/color] had enjoyed [color=#0000FF !important][u]a dream Ranji season[/u][/color] picking 42 wickets and scoring 739 runs to take the team to the semi-final.

"Aisa socha na thha (I didn't think whether I would be selected) but the call-up wasn't a surprise either after my performances this season," he said. "I will give more than 100 per cent for Team India."

[b][background=transparent]Former watchman's son gets Team India call-up [/background][/b]

Jamnagar's [background=transparent]glorious[/background] cricketing heritage boasts of legendary 'maharajas' Ranjitsinhji and Duleepsinhji, but is now set to be enriched by a man from a modest background.

Ravindra Jadeja, who was named in the Indian ODI team for the Sri Lanka tour, is the son of a former watchman. And his rise to the top was almost cut short by the tragic death of his mother when he was just 17.

Ironically, it was his mother Lataben's dream of seeing him play for India, and support of other family members, that kept Jadeja's hunger for success alive.

The left-handed spinner and hard-hitting batsman was easily the best all-rounder on view in the recently concluded Ranji Trophy.

Said his elder sister, Naina, who like her mother has trained to be a nurse, "Ravindra was finding it difficult to concentrate on the game after mother passed away in 2005. Luckily, he got selected for the U-19 World Cup team around that time. That was when my father, younger sister Padmini and I told him he had to fulfill mother's wish by playing for India. Ravindra became a totally different person from then onwards — more focused, disciplined and hard working."[/size][/font][/color][/background][/size][/font][/background][/background][/size][/font][/color]

nice post.............

I guess all the mocking and SIR has helped him to become what he is today... starting lo he failed a lot and he was still getting chances with which every one started the SIR........

[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/-5YfGALcYGLk/UPjvZSyR8nI/AAAAAAAAJTc/VbuDTMd944o/s120/Brahmi-10.gif[/img] *=: