Estory 1 : Is He Cheating ?

rapchik

[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1366663340' post='1303647048']

chese vallu untaru....manasulo ekkado koduthu untundu chesedi tappu ani...but still continue avtharu

realize ayyi aapese vallu untaru
[/quote]
ok S%Hi

[quote name='muddapapu' timestamp='1366661401' post='1303646874']

Kathalu padaku ani cheppu... em wrong intentions lekuntey dachadam endhuku aa pill gurinchy? chinna pilla paina promise vesi abadham cheppadam endhuku? india inti daaka teesukuellakharlekunda.. deal cheyyi... I wont say divorse is never an option but considering the amount of stuff u and ur kids go through it is not worth it... ... I am a vegan and I know how much it hurts to know ur partner doesnt care for ur emotions... bhayapetti chudu..
[/quote]
[quote name='Diana' timestamp='1366661746' post='1303646899']
nako doubt ila affiar nadipevallu guilty feel avutara ?
random hookup cheste guilty feel ayi apesina vallu untara? unte malli hook up ayye chances enthavraku untay sSa_j@il
[/quote]

nenu cheptha vinadni personal exp...i hv seen... i know both the sides.....

It was a person randomly linked with a girl who was ill(cancer) and literally counting her days ...she was been harassed by words my MIL....She thought this would not last for more because she is gng to die.

So she didnt care about them this made bit distance from her husband who never cared much abt her feelings and was nodding what ever mom says..

This was the moment she got in touch with this guy which gave her hope to be happy in her last few days....He was promising her she would not be dying knowing that it would never happen.....

He started talking to her frequently asking her to go for checkups and taking some medications...he got used it... She started doing what ever he said...she thought it was love...but love after marriage is named as Affair....So boy never thought that would be good....At last when he thought tht would help her he accepted the name love and was proceeding... It was really good time because she was taking regular medications being active....

One day he got shock of his lifetime...which was good for all...She got recovered after and year of medication which was a quite a shock for doctors because her body was responding to the medicnes...she said it was because of this guy she got hope on life...But she never talked about linking up.....Meanwhile her mother in law was responding quite harshly... She now got courage and thought to teach them leason ...She left the place and this was insulting to her husbands family...

The boy thought it is because of him she did all these ...he was regretting that he came into his life ....he never wanted to talk to her...but he doesnt want her to be alone at this point..so he spoke to her little bit little and atlst totallly ignored her......He wanted her to realise but she was feedup with her hubby and filed divorce....

now tell do u call it an affair...? If yes what kind of affair is this? Should we not help a person by gvng moral confidence...? Did he do good by leaving her? Do you think he should stick to her? :3D_Smiles_38: :3D_Smiles_38:

[quote name='ReddyGaru' timestamp='1366664283' post='1303647141']

It was a person randomly linked with a girl who was ill(cancer) and literally counting her days ...she was been harassed by words my MIL....She thought this would not last for more because she is gng to die.

So she didnt care about them this made bit distance from her husband who never cared much abt her feelings and was nodding what ever mom says..

This was the moment she got in touch with this guy which gave her hope to be happy in her last few days....He was promising her she would not be dying knowing that it would never happen.....

He started talking to her frequently asking her to go for checkups and taking some medications...he got used it... She started doing what ever he said...she thought it was love...but love after marriage is named as Affair....So boy never thought that would be good....At last when he thought tht would help her he accepted the name love and was proceeding... It was really good time because she was taking regular medications being active....

One day he got shock of his lifetime...which was good for all...She got recovered after and year of medication which was a quite a shock for doctors because her body was responding to the medicnes...she said it was because of this guy she got hope on life...But she never talked about linking up.....Meanwhile her mother in law was responding quite harshly... She now got courage and thought to teach them leason ...She left the place and this was insulting to her husbands family...

The boy thought it is because of him she did all these ...he was regretting that he came into his life ....he never wanted to talk to her...but he doesnt want her to be alone at this point..so he spoke to her little bit little and atlst totallly ignored her......He wanted her to realise but she was feedup with her hubby and filed divorce....

now tell do u call it an affair...? If yes what kind of affair is this? Should we not help a person by gvng moral confidence...? Did he do good by leaving her? Do you think he should stick to her?
[/quote]

She is right _-_ _-_

now tell do u call it an affair...? If yes what kind of affair is this? Should we not help a person by gvng moral confidence...? Did he do good by leaving her? Do you think he should stick to her? :3D_Smiles_38: :3D_Smiles_38:[/quote]
why she thought it as love instead of friendship..
why he couldnt stay as a frnd to her afterwards..why to feel guilty about it sCo_^Y

now tell do u call it an affair...? If yes what kind of affair is this? Should we not help a person by gvng moral confidence...? Did he do good by leaving her? Do you think he should stick to her? :3D_Smiles_38: :3D_Smiles_38:
[/quote]
teesukelli manjula naidu ki bindu naidu ki isthe maro mogali rekhulu story chestaaru ee okka para tho....

[quote name='Badshah_Afdb' timestamp='1366664756' post='1303647196']
teesukelli manjula naidu ki bindu naidu ki isthe maro mogali rekhulu story chestaaru ee okka para tho....
[/quote]
@3$%

[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1366664473' post='1303647162']

She is right _-_ _-_
[/quote]

i didnt get u...?? in what context she is right ??
[quote name='Diana' timestamp='1366664636' post='1303647184']
why she thought it as love instead of friendship..
why he couldnt stay as a frnd to her afterwards..why to feel guilty about it sCo_^Y
[/quote]

She was looking for someone who can care her at last moments...He gave promise saying its love because she would not be anymore after sometime...and she would be happy by telling a lie....

he never thought of her recovering(But he prayed badly because she was really good at heart )...it was only the situation and helpful nature thinking that would help a person happy ..

she asked to stay with her as frnd ...she is fine if he doesn marriage to someone ...she just want to talk to her....But he doesnt want her to more intrested in him because it might effect her more

[quote name='Badshah_Afdb' timestamp='1366664756' post='1303647196']
[/quote]

Real life vi kuda chesthe inka anthe
[quote name='Arrjun' timestamp='1366665008' post='1303647216']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tQkMo.gif[/img] Repost with different font
[/quote]

the other one i posted is real life incident

[quote name='ReddyGaru' timestamp='1366665096' post='1303647228']
i didnt get u...?? in what context she is right ?? --------may be he is talking about divorce

She was looking for someone who can care her at last moments...He gave promise saying its love because she would not be anymore after sometime...and she would be happy by telling a lie....

he never thought of her recovering(But he prayed badly because she was really good at heart )...it was only the situation and helpful nature thinking that would help a person happy ..

she asked to stay with her as frnd ...she is fine if he doesn marriage to someone ...she just want to talk to her....But he doesnt want her to more intrested in him because [b]it might effect her more[/b]
[/quote]

doesnt it effect now when he left suddenly after raising a hope in her life?

[quote name='ReddyGaru' timestamp='1366665183' post='1303647241']
Real life vi kuda chesthe inka anthe

the other one i posted is real life incident
[/quote]

second story sariiga ardam kale bhayya...