H1B Visa Stamping In Hyderabad

Rate this topic

Robinhood1676

Hello,

i have visa interview in hyderabad on may 24....recent ga evaraina vellina vallu unte experience share chesukondi please ?
i'm working as FTE, i started working as FTE from this january....previous i was a consultant..appuduu ma employer offer letter lo salary ki na pay stubs lo salary ki difference and even my W2 makes a huge difference....is that a problem ? suggest cheyyandi...

Thanks

i am also planning to go in June first week...dates availability ela undhe...
I filled the forms waiting for visa fees to be active

bhayya naku oka doubt..nenu consulting lo unna..chennai veldam ankutunna.Process start chesa.First travel state.gov lo fee pay cheyadaniki mundu okaprofile create cheyyamandadu and andulo state of residence andhrapradesh ani select chesthe hyderabad ani default ga choopisthundi danni ela change cheyali..chennai ki pettukovalante

[font=arial][size=3][background=rgb(195, 217, 255)]In order to ensure the proper amount is paid and activated in a timely manner, first create a profile [/background][/size][/font][url="https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=India"]here[/url][font=arial][size=3][background=rgb(195, 217, 255)] and choose the Schedule Appointment option. On the payment confirmation screen you will be presented with payment options and further details of how to initiate payment. Note it can take up to 2 business days from time of payment for your receipt to be activated.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=3][background=rgb(195, 217, 255)]indulo profile create cheyadaniki details anni fill chesthunte interview post default ga hyderabad chupisthundi.how to change it to chennai.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=arial][size=3][background=rgb(195, 217, 255)]Confused,please help[/background][/size][/font]