• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• h1baspirant9

• allari_naresh

• myway123

• rvikram278

[quote name='sandeep_538' timestamp='1375146844' post='1304029376']
hi frnds oka vela cap gap lo undi ecch one reject ayite and mali mtr cheste status lo ne untamu kada...plz help $s@d
[/quote]
MTR does not give any grace period or legal status.
Once h1b is denied cap gap will also expire but with a 60 day grace period - consult an experienced immigration attorney.

ma employer malli appeal chesadu na case ni because i have some chances to approve according to lawyer and safe side ga oka college apply chesi unchutuna.....

[quote name='sandeep_538' timestamp='1375391793' post='1304049972']
hi friends oka china doubt mtr open cheste manam old reciept number tho track cheyacha or mana employer ki kotam case number vastada...
[/quote]

kotta case number vastundi ne employer/lawyer ki

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='HopeHope' timestamp='1375396159' post='1304050436']

kotta case number vastundi ne employer/lawyer ki
[/quote]

My MTR status got changed like this: [font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(191, 205, 218)]On August 28, 2013, we transferred your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed.[/background][/size][/font]

Anybody know what does it mean?

[quote name='tallGuy' timestamp='1377884605' post='1304186812']

My MTR status got changed like this: [font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(191, 205, 218)]On August 28, 2013, we transferred your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed.[/background][/size][/font]

Anybody know what does it mean?
[/quote]

I290B form la 2 options untai. It has to be ticked.
1. Motion to Reopen.
2. Appeal to the commissioner.

Me attorney em tick chesindo telusuko.
Option 2 takes longer time that option 1.
Also note. Both options can be checked.

[quote name='tallGuy' timestamp='1377884605' post='1304186812']

When did you apply for mtr? And which center?
[/quote]

i290B is always filed to the same center where the original i129 was filed.
Appeals are made to center in Arizona, Motion to reopen is made to the original center that denied the case and will be reviewed by the same officer who if changes his earlier decision, will then also has to be approved by his superior officer.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='allari_naresh' timestamp='1378022278' post='1304191213']
i290B is always filed to the same center where the original i129 was filed.
Appeals are made to center in Arizona, Motion to reopen is made to the original center that denied the case and will be reviewed by the same officer who if changes his earlier decision, will then also has to be approved by his superior officer.
[/quote]

Hi Dude...thanks for your reply...My attorney filed the Motion to Reconsider and sent it to California service center where my original H1B processed and denied the COS.

[quote name='tallGuy' timestamp='1379053347' post='1304242996']

Hi Dude...thanks for your reply...My attorney filed the Motion to Reconsider and sent it to California service center where my original H1B processed and denied the COS.
[/quote]

Good Luck dude!

• 3 months later...

Hello tall guy ,

i got same update from uscisOn August 28, 2013, we transferred your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed.

u got any update yet .

Nope..still waiting ..no updates at all http://www.andhrafriends.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.png

Finally my h1b approved after a long wait..Dec 12 status marindi reopened ani..Dec 16 employer ki I797C notice vachndi h1b approval ani with dates..kani online status marale..same as reopened..

Ipudu originals ravadanki enta time pattachu..also COS kuda approved ah ani ela telustndi..pls reply..

• 6 months later...