Consulate Notified (If Applicable): Chennai

Rate this topic

jingcha

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please find the email notification approving name xxx H1 for 3 years. Please note:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Consulate notified (if applicable): CHENNAI[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I-94 # (if applicable): xxxxxxxx17[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Vermont Service Center has approved the following[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I-129 Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxx6[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Petitioner: xxx INC[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Beneficiary: xxx [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DOB: xx/xx/79[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Classification: H1B[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Starting Validity Date: 10/xx/xx[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ending Validity Date: 10/xx/xx[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Consulate notified (if applicable): CHENNAI[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I-94 # (if applicable): xxxxxxxxxx[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I recently got approval notice from USCIS for my H1B. In the email notification received from USCIS. It is mentioned Please note:[/font][/color]

[font="Helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Ippudu Chennai velli Stamping chepinchala, ila inka evarikanna ochindha? ochina vallu velthe stamping ayyindha? Please sharee[/color][/font]

[quote name='kakatiya' timestamp='1376059003' post='1304091852']
mee background detials cheppandi [color=#ff0000]uncle[/color]..

ee desaniki eppudu vacaharu.. mee i94 expire ayindha ?
[/quote]
[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2170835_o.gif[/img]

[quote name='jingcha' timestamp='1376058047' post='1304091805']
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please find the email notification approving name xxx H1 for 3 years. Please note:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I-94 # (if applicable): xxxxxxxx17[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The Vermont Service Center has approved the following[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I-129 Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxx6[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Petitioner: xxx INC[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Beneficiary: xxx [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Classification: H1B[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Starting Validity Date: 10/xx/xx[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ending Validity Date: 10/xx/xx[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I-94 # (if applicable): xxxxxxxxxx[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I recently got approval notice from USCIS for my H1B. In the email notification received from USCIS. It is mentioned Please note:[/font][/color]

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Ippudu Chennai velli Stamping chepinchala, ila inka evarikanna ochindha? ochina vallu velthe stamping ayyindha? Please sharee[/color][/font]
[/quote]

Danni PIMS antaru... You need to be in PIMS database to get VISA clearance.. sometimes it will take time.. Whatever ur attorney / last time stamping consulate pedtaru automatic ga.. so nothing to worry.. Nuvvu verey consulate aina vellochu, there is nothing like you have to go to chennai only.. In my case it was empty, so I had to write an email to PIMS specially to get updated.. If that's not done stamping appudu CANADA / other countries (India also) late aitundi passport raavadaniki..

[quote name='kakatiya' timestamp='1376059003' post='1304091852']
mee background detials cheppandi uncle..

ee desaniki eppudu vacaharu.. mee i94 expire ayindha ?
[/quote]

Bhayya nenu uncle kadhu, DOB by mistake edit chesetappudu 79 ani ochindhi, masters ayyaka h1 apply chesa..2009 lo ochanu ee desam ki, september lo i94 expire avthundi

[quote name='jingcha' timestamp='1376059512' post='1304091899']

Bhayya nenu uncle kadhu, DOB by mistake edit chesetappudu 79 ani ochindhi, masters ayyaka h1 apply chesa..2009 lo ochanu ee desam ki, september lo i94 expire avthundi
[/quote]
neeku f1 visa enni years icharu.. ? 194 ela expire ayyindhi ?

[quote name='loveindia' timestamp='1376059500' post='1304091896']

Danni PIMS antaru... You need to be in PIMS database to get VISA clearance.. sometimes it will take time.. Whatever ur attorney / last time stamping consulate pedtaru automatic ga.. so nothing to worry.. Nuvvu verey consulate aina vellochu, there is nothing like you have to go to chennai only.. In my case it was empty, so I had to write an email to PIMS specially to get updated.. If that's not done stamping appudu CANADA / other countries (India also) late aitundi passport raavadaniki..
[/quote]

idhi correct kadhu emo bhayya, endhukante nenu research chesthe ila osthe I797B osthundhata with out i94 so kachittham ga stamping ki vellali ata..Migatha naa frens ki consulate dhaggara blank ochindhi and vallaki I797A ochindhi..

Chennai ke vellala vere desam ki vellacha anedhi inka not sure

[quote name='kakatiya' timestamp='1376059655' post='1304091914']
neeku f1 visa enni years icharu.. ? 194 ela expire ayyindhi ?
[/quote]

5 yrs, september lo expiry date undhi

Please tell more in detial about your case like about your university and dates in univ..Basic gaa consulate notifed antee PIMS kadhu ila chala rare cases loo istadu with out i94..Nee h1 approve chestadu basic ga..change of status deny chestadu..They will send the reason for denial also..Now you have 2 options..1)MTR after reciving decission or I797 2) Go to chennai in sept and come back with new I94..Please chare your case to better help you..

[quote name='Bestguy' timestamp='1376061029' post='1304092036']
Please tell more in detial about your case like about your university and dates in univ..Basic gaa consulate notifed antee PIMS kadhu ila chala rare cases loo istadu with out i94..Nee h1 approve chestadu basic ga..change [color=#ffa500]of status deny chestadu[/color]..They will send the reason for denial also..Now you have 2 options..1)MTR after reciving decission or I797 2) Go to chennai in sept and come back with new I94..Please chare your case to better help you..
[/quote]
@gr33d

[quote name='jingcha' timestamp='1376058047' post='1304091805']

[font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Ippudu Chennai velli Stamping chepinchala, ila inka evarikanna ochindha? ochina vallu velthe stamping ayyindha? Please sharee[/color][/font]
[/quote]

Bhayya ni I 797 vache varuku wait cheyi. If you get I 797B and you are in USA then you might have to do something.
You will get I 797 B for 3 reasons.
1. Any status problems then change of status is denied. In case if it is denied they have to send a notice why denied.
2. If your employer didnt apply for change of status
3.USCIS mistake.

I got the I797B istead of A and it was USCIS mistake so they sent a new one.

[quote name='stewie griffin' timestamp='1376066853' post='1304092598']
Bhayya ni I 797 vache varuku wait cheyi. If you get I 797B and you are in USA then you might have to do something.
You will get I 797 B for 3 reasons.
1. Any status problems then change of status is denied. In case if it is denied they have to send a notice why denied.
2. If your employer didnt apply for change of status
3.USCIS mistake.

I got the I797B istead of A and it was USCIS mistake so they sent a new one.
[/quote]

ippati dhaka nenu out of status avvaledhu bhayya..nenu na opt extension march lo aypoyaka, march lo ITU join ayyi april lo H1 apply chesa
query padindhi to give all the evidence taht I am attending college..Query submit chesaka approve ayyindhi but ilaa email ichadu
Nenu murthy firm lo research chesina dhani prakaram have to go to chennai or stamping ani anipisthundi

I 797B tho patu denial letter isthada?
neeku email lo consulate notified ani blank undha or emanna ichada?
mistake valla ochindhi ani attorney cheppada?
Can u please give more info bhayya

[quote name='jingcha' timestamp='1376067916' post='1304092663']

ippati dhaka nenu out of status avvaledhu bhayya..nenu na opt extension march lo aypoyaka, march lo [b][color=#ff0000]ITU join [/color][/b]ayyi april lo H1 apply chesa
query padindhi to give all the evidence taht I am attending college..Query submit chesaka approve ayyindhi but ilaa email ichadu
Nenu murthy firm lo research chesina dhani prakaram have to go to chennai or stamping ani anipisthundi

I 797B tho patu denial letter isthada?
neeku email lo consulate notified ani blank undha or emanna ichada?
mistake valla ochindhi ani attorney cheppada?
Can u please give more info bhayya
[/quote]

adhi mundhu cheppali...