Consulate Notified (If Applicable): Chennai

Rate this topic

jingcha

[quote name='jingcha' timestamp='1376067916' post='1304092663']
ippati dhaka nenu out of status avvaledhu bhayya..nenu na opt extension march lo aypoyaka, march lo ITU join ayyi april lo H1 apply chesa
query padindhi to give all the evidence taht I am attending college..Query submit chesaka approve ayyindhi but ilaa email ichadu
Nenu murthy firm lo research chesina dhani prakaram have to go to chennai or stamping ani anipisthundi

I 797B tho patu denial letter isthada?
neeku email lo consulate notified ani blank undha or emanna ichada?
mistake valla ochindhi ani attorney cheppada?
Can u please give more info bhayya
[/quote]

Ante lawyer na file anta malli chusi asalu no problem ni case lo ani call chesaru USCIS ki.
USCIS ticket open chesaru but they never said it was their mistake.
They just sent a new I 797A saiying amended notice. So its taken for granted its their mistake.
Ask your attorney to call or wait if you get reason for denial for change of status

[quote name='jingcha' timestamp='1376059688' post='1304091920']

idhi correct kadhu emo bhayya, endhukante nenu research chesthe ila osthe I797B osthundhata with out i94 so kachittham ga stamping ki vellali ata..Migatha naa frens ki consulate dhaggara blank ochindhi and vallaki I797A ochindhi..

Chennai ke vellala vere desam ki vellacha anedhi inka not sure
[/quote]

dude neeku i797A vachindaa or I797B vachindaa??? if B vastey you have to go to India only.. But india lo you can go to any consulate, chennai ani rule emi ledu... But what that means is Chennai consulate is notified already about ur I797 Pims database status ani ardam... Hope u got it...

Hey dude...naku kooda same vachindi 3 months ago..nenu kooda ITeeUuuu university nunchey masters quota lo premium processing vesanu..RFE vesadu...documents anni submit chesanu...H1 approve chesadu...but change of status deny chesadu...naku I-797B vachindi without I-94...Consular notified : Chennai ani vachindi

naa Change of status denial ki vadu cheppina reason..."U did work on CPT at so and so city..and your university is at CA. We dont under stand how you have attended the classes. Hence we have assumed that you dodn't maintain full time student status."

Then my attorney told me that, vallaki classes ki ela attend ayyavo telikapotey RFE veyyali kani deny cheyyakoodadu ani...motion ki file chedamu ani cheppadu...then we have filed motion to reconsider in last month. It is still in process. Safe side OhhPheeTee extension ki kooda apply chesinanu..adi kooda in process lo undi...

you have two options...1) you can go to Chennai consulate (if you want to go to other place, you have to fill a form and request USCIS to change the consulate) and get stamping, enter in USA after October 1st. But you can stay here till Sept 30th as you got cap-gap. You can request cap-gap I-20 from university. Once your h1b is approved, USCIS automatically extends ur current EAD to 09/30/2013.

2) You can talk to ur attorney and decide about filing MTR. But, MTR is a long process and should go for this option based on ur denial reason and if you strong evidences to prove that USCIS interpretation is incorrect.

All the best... let me know if you have any questions.

[quote name='jingcha' timestamp='1376067916' post='1304092663']

ippati dhaka nenu out of status avvaledhu bhayya..nenu na opt extension march lo aypoyaka, march lo ITU join ayyi april lo H1 apply chesa
query padindhi to give all the evidence taht I am attending college..Query submit chesaka approve ayyindhi but ilaa email ichadu
Nenu murthy firm lo research chesina dhani prakaram have to go to chennai or stamping ani anipisthundi

Can u please give more info bhayya
[/quote]

Yes with clear reasons in one document..Mostly mee ITU gurunchi.(Samething happened to a person i know )

Normal or direct approval ki blank vuntundhii..

Call ustraveldocs If you have doubt.
India lo PIMS is updated in all 5 consulates simultaneously.
India lo any consulate ki vellocchu irrespective of your i797 notified consulate.
Good luck