krishnavenidhara

28 Aug 2013
Hi Frineds,
Nenu M.B.A complete chesa.. 2 years SAP lo
experience undi..US ki kani Canada ki kani
vellalanukunte ela try cheyali. help
cheyadaniki evaraina manchi consultancy
undha hyderabad lo. USA lo kani Canada lo
kani Job offer ichela evaraina help chestara.
premius charges aina parledu..Please friends
naku peddaga teliyadu ee details..Please help
cheyandi...

work and study programs unnaya best vi usa or canada lo.nenu job chesukovacha..kharchu entha vastadi

thanks frinds.

• Upvote 1

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/raoramesh.gif?1367783669[/img][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] ltt [/font][/color]

ni question kasta vague ga undi.. but naku telsinanta varaku cheptanu.. Canada gurnchi no idea..

us lo work visa - L1 (nuvu work chese company apply chyeochu vadiki ikada client unte)
h1b - niku evarana consultancy or ni company vadu file chestanu(you can get it done in anyway.. either premium or in reqular quota) ante gud luck.. ee year ki cheyalevu quota done.. next year April 1 ki try chei..

Work and study programs ane option manaki naku telsaite ledu.. H1B mida entry aite.. part time chaduvukochu ni opika ante(kani 40hrs/week undali job adi obvious just clarifying)..
karchu vachesi (5 lakshalu nunchi 50 lakshalu entaina avochu..adi univeristy mida depend ai untundi..)

• 2 months later...

ni question kasta vague ga undi.. but naku telsinanta varaku cheptanu.. Canada gurnchi no idea..

us lo work visa - L1 (nuvu work chese company apply chyeochu vadiki ikada client unte)
h1b - niku evarana consultancy or ni company vadu file chestanu(you can get it done in anyway.. either premium or in reqular quota) ante gud luck.. ee year ki cheyalevu quota done.. next year April 1 ki try chei..

Work and study programs ane option manaki naku telsaite ledu.. H1B mida entry aite.. part time chaduvukochu ni opika ante(kani 40hrs/week undali job adi obvious just clarifying)..
karchu vachesi (5 lakshalu nunchi 50 lakshalu entaina avochu..adi univeristy mida depend ai untundi..)

Good post bhayya

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Good post bhayya

Hi krishnaveni,

I see your seriousness towards coming to usa and making a career here, I would recommend you to come on F1 (student visa) with your two years experience and your good academic scores it could help you get an admission easily and based on that you could apply for a student loan with some bank.  Please dont worry about the expenditure of 10 lakhs and more as you are trying to build your career in IT once things get in place it becomes easy for you to repay all that it take for you to come here.  In USA making an IT career is like a cake walk but u need to be here first.  Nothing would be better than F1 when it comes to being here to start a career in IT, It is based on your profile I am saying.  

If you could have had an experience of 5+ years in Sap i should have definately referred you a company which takes care of all the expenses and gives a full time position with them.

If this information is what you are expecting from somebody here, I would be glad to be more specific when you write an email to me at [email protected].

Hi krishnaveni,

I see your seriousness towards coming to usa and making a career here, I would recommend you to come on F1 (student visa) with your two years experience and your good academic scores it could help you get an admission easily and based on that you could apply for a student loan with some bank.  Please dont worry about the expenditure of 10 lakhs and more as you are trying to build your career in IT once things get in place it becomes easy for you to repay all that it take for you to come here.  In USA making an IT career is like a cake walk but u need to be here first.  Nothing would be better than F1 when it comes to being here to start a career in IT, It is based on your profile I am saying.  

If you could have had an experience of 5+ years in Sap i should have definately referred you a company which takes care of all the expenses and gives a full time position with them.

If this information is what you are expecting from somebody here, I would be glad to be more specific when you write an email to me at [email protected].

raoramesh.gif?1367783669