Help..help... Employer Complaint

JAMBALHAAT

[quote name='JAMBALHAAT' timestamp='1378405024' post='1304208005']
hi meetfriendz,

It not 1 month salary and it my 1month salary + 3 months of perdium/allowance payment...i get around 5 k per month after taxes( performance testing)

hi Loveindia bhaiyya,

LCA was only for working in his company for 60,000(internal project) later he marketed me for mutual benefits....i was on 75-25 nbasis. i paid my h1b i pay for my insurance.
I have also segregated documents against him from previous consultant who left him...he as done like 2000-3000 for them too.
[/quote]

Their attorney will ask u why did u agree with the same LCA when he was doing that? second for 75-25, do you have supporting documents from him saying he will do all that.. If yes, try.. nothing written on corporate email, just a waste..

Loveindia bhaiyya. Lechuguilla I donor have anything saying 75-25... More over he ran pay roll when I was in CPT to college location... I was worried employer might open up n give me problems ani kani attorney said if he does like that.... He will be at problem not you annadu....... Now after calling my employer many times. I am drawing to a conclusion. He will not give money..... Only way is to screw him up....
12,500 ante sleep kuda vasthaledu

I spoke to an desi attorney abt situation, she said this case will lead to out of court settlement but she is charging more

She said my weaker points also, as wel as employer weaker points

[quote name='JAMBALHAAT' timestamp='1378329676' post='1304204003']
Hi Bhaiyya's,

I changed my employer recently.
My previous employer hired me basing on internal project but later got to know he just hires candidates and make them work at client location. It is a texas based consultancy.
My previous employer used to run pay check for 60k/yr, I was on 75-25 basis. when he runs my pay check he used to run for $5,000 legally and rest of the amount 1700-2000.
he used to deduct insurance other expenses and puts the rest of cash, quarterly into my other bank accounts. which quarterly come ups to 3000.
Now i left the company properly with 15 days notice and transferred my H1B. He is not paying my last pay check - July salary and the quarterly amount he used to pay earlier. i do have proof's which he send the amount deposited into my account from different email ids.

I am married, my wife is on dependant visa. I was not able to handle financial cliff ahead. so i sent my wife to INDIA for couple of months. This is my situation bhaiyya. Seriously speaking when i am thinking how my previous employer ditched i am becoming restless...feel to cry.. feel depressed....at night...its a hell...cant even sleep.

After repeated requests on phone calls and so many emails. He is not even responding. I sent an email that i will approach attorney / labor department. he is not caring at all.
I need to complaint on my employer regarding following things
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]1. Failure to pay my salary(12000).[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]2. Company [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hired me for an internal position "Programmer Analyst" in the company, later he made work for Different client/company for his benefits with false promises to increase my salary & by maintaining a separate salary sheet.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]3. [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Working without LCA amendment after repeated requests also he use dot say I am running pay roll for so many people, why are you afraid.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]4. My personal life got disturbed. [/size][/font]

Firstly, i am sure he is not going to pay me salary. should i go to labor or hire attorney.
1. called labor department - they said i need hire an attorney. anything above 5,000. i need hire an attorney.
2. I approached Attorney, he asked me 10,000$ for taking up this case (even if i win the case 12,000-10,000=2,000.)

what shall i do bhaiyya.... please help... if anyone went through ...please give your valuable suggestions..

Thanks.....
[/quote]

Dude don't worry about lawyers.... Just try to file wh4 complaint to the DOL in the state where your employer is located. DOL free ga represent chestaru... But case solve ayyi dabbulu raavadanimi time padutundhi.. Maybe months or years, but vaallu pay chepistharu...inka DOL oka company meedha case vesthe future lo vadike bokka , audits padatayi ah consultancy ki....

Kaani DOL kuda née LCA prakaram neeku money return ippistharu... But nuvvu employer chesina violations anni vallaki cheppochu... Best is its free and no matter what, they will get back your money.

Let me know if you have any questions. ATB

[quote name='Racha.. Rachey.......' timestamp='1378989531' post='1304238348']
Dude don't worry about lawyers.... Just try to file wh4 complaint to the DOL in the state where your employer is located. DOL free ga represent chestaru... But case solve ayyi dabbulu raavadanimi time padutundhi.. Maybe months or years, but vaallu pay chepistharu...inka DOL oka company meedha case vesthe future lo vadike bokka , audits padatayi ah consultancy ki....

Kaani DOL kuda née LCA prakaram neeku money return ippistharu... But nuvvu employer chesina violations anni vallaki cheppochu... Best is its free and no matter what, they will get back your money.

[/quote]

+1
[url="http://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/fts_wh4.htm"]http://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/fts_wh4.htm[/url] edigo baa aaa link ATB..dont worry ni mony neku vastai _-_

[quote name='Racha.. Rachey.......' timestamp='1378989531' post='1304238348']

[/quote]

5000+ WH4 will not take ur complaint dude.. you have to move legally...

[quote name='JAMBALHAAT' timestamp='1378984242' post='1304238276']
Loveindia bhaiyya. Lechuguilla I donor have anything saying 75-25... More over he ran pay roll when I was in CPT to college location... I was worried employer might open up n give me problems ani kani attorney said if he does like that.... He will be at problem not you annadu....... Now after calling my employer many times. I am drawing to a conclusion. He will not give money..... Only way is to screw him up....
12,500 ante sleep kuda vasthaledu

I spoke to an desi attorney abt situation, she said this case will lead to out of court settlement but she is charging more

She said my weaker points also, as wel as employer weaker points
[/quote]

If you have drawn to that conclusion, that is good. Go ahead... Please also post the details of the lawyer here or PM me.. Use avtadi...

[quote name='loveindia' timestamp='1378995991' post='1304238750']

5000+ WH4 will not take ur complaint dude.. you have to move legally...
[/quote]

5000 ani nenaithe ekkada rule chudaledhu dude.. Murthy lo 5000 Kanna ekkuva amounts ki report chesaru .. See this sample link

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/30184-wh4-settlement/