~~~~~~~~ S A C H I N ~ R A M E S H ~ T E N D U L K A R ~~~~~~~~~

Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy

[img]http://icricketbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Sachin-Tendulkar-recieving-Padma-Vibhushan-award-from-president-Prativa-Debi-Singh-Patil.jpg[/img]

[size=6][b]"I am not a big fan of sachin, but all my life i watched him playing for india and now its very hard to believe that we will never see him playing again" [/b][/size]

[size=6][b] $s@d[/b][/size][size=6][b] $s@d[/b][/size]
[size=6][/size]

How long its gonna take for another cricketer to play 200 international tests

u can love or hate him but u cant keep him out off cricket.

u have 2 give respect 2 him for 3 main things:

1. as 18 yr old taking on the mights/legends of cricket
2. watchin sachin in 90's in ODI outfit is sheer delight - the style, elegance, sheer quality that he brought to the crease.
3. sheer ability to keep himself fit n have passion to play for almost two n half decade

the dhonis, rainas n so called big hitters of current times r no match to young sachin n sachin of 90's

my fav match of sachine was, is n always will be of him playin in sharjah n takin on aus

Famous quotes on Sachin Tendulkar...!!

"Nothing bad can happen to us if we're on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it."
-Hashim Amla

"Sachin is a genius. I'm a mere mortal."
-Brian Lara

"I have seen god. he bats at no.4 for India."
-Mathew Hayden

"We did not lose to a team called India...we lost to a man called Sachin."
-Mark Taylor

"There are two kind of batsmen in the world. One Sachin Tendulkar. Two all the others."
-Andy Flower

"Test cricket is bloody hard work, especially when you've got Sachin batting with what looks like a three metre wide bat."
-Michael Hussey

"I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing us to breathe the same air as you do."
-Shahrukh Khan

"He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also."
-Waqar Younis

I have delayed my shoots many times to watch Sachin bat
-Amitabh Bachchan

I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two... high compactness, technique, stroke production... It all seemed to gel!
-Sir Donald Bradman

Cricketers like Sachin come once in a lifetime, and I am privileged he played in my time.
-Wasim Akram

Couple silent in bed...
Wife thinks :
Why is he not talking to me ?
Is he thinking of another woman ?
Does he like someone else ?
Is he seeing someone ?
Don't I appeal to him anymore ?
Are wrinkles showing on my face ?
Is he trying to dump me ?
Is he now finding me ugly ?
Have I put on weight ?
Does my makeup repel him these days ?
Is he upset with my nagging ?
WHY IS HE UPSET ???

Husband thinks :
Yaar Sachin kyu retire ho raha hai ..

10 Reasons why I hate Sachin Tendulkar

1. He always plays a brilliant innings before my exam and hence doesn’t let me study.
2. Every time that I think of becoming an atheist, he gets into the nineties and I have no choice but to pray.
3. Every time I take a resolution not to bite my nails, he gets into the nineties and I am left with no choice but to chew on my nails.
4. He keeps all the records to himself.
5. He makes a lot more money than me.
6. He costs way too much on ‘super selector’ but since I have to pick him,the rest of my team gets weakened.
7. During a match, invariably when I want to go to the bathroom, he hits a boundary and hence I have no choice but to sit and watch the replay.
8. As soon as I convince myself that God does not exist, he plays a straight drive and proves me wrong.
9. He brings the whole country to astand still whenever he bats
10. And the last and the biggest reason why I hate Sachin RameshTendulkar…He is going to retire now

[quote name='Sitara_' timestamp='1381565395' post='1304401948']
[img]http://www.myindiapictures.com/pictures/up1/2011/06/Sachin-Tendulkar-Cool.jpg[/img]

[/quote] _-_ _-_

[quote name='Sitara_' timestamp='1381565395' post='1304401948']
[img]http://www.myindiapictures.com/pictures/up1/2011/06/Sachin-Tendulkar-Cool.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

nice