Visa Xpernce In Bridgetown,barbados

Rate this topic

rapchik

Hi Guys,

I personally felt its better to go for Jamaica than Barbados. Only reason we are preferring Barbados is if anything happens we have flight from Barbados that's not the case with Jamaica.The reason preferring Jamaica is smooth process and you don't need to apply for visa instead you get visa on arrival.

So here is our Experience. (This is 5 Day Experience )

Day -1 :

We were 3 guys who went on Sep 30 9:30 Appointment.

There was bit of crowd but was not much wait so we entered into the main building soon. But there were lot of people before us ..... roughly 40 people. We were asked to give finger prints and gave our h1 documents. My case was like this.

My Old H1 is still valid until Jan 2014 and my new h1 starts from 2014 jan.... So I gave both h1's and told them my case.

There was counter 5,6 which were available and thought one of them would call us.

As we r 3 friends ....decided to tell that we are on vacation for a week....

First one was called ....

VO: So did you come for H1?
S1 : Yes

VO: We normally dont do H1's....so i dont have clear idea about it ( meanwhile asked his colleague.. can she take this interview...and response was NO)

VO: Please sit for a while and will call you guys..

We waited for another 20 minutes ..Late our first friend was called again.

VO: so where did you do your masters?
S1: XXX university

VO: How many months did you work on ur OPT ? Was it the same employer?
S1 : No its was different employer. 29 months ( He once again verified with his colleague whether its 17 or 29 . And got answer 29 ).

VO: How many project did you do? where you on same project from OPT? Tell me the period of each client you worked from starting?
S1: Told Everything

VO: Y did you come to Barbados?
S1: I came for vacation with 3 other friends .

VO: So r they here?
S1: Yes

VO: So r they same employer?
S1: No different employer.

VO: Ok you go and sit .I will let you know once i interview all of your friends.
S1: ThankQ

VO called 2nd friend

He was FT . He was asked same question abt all the employer he worked and clients. It was easy because he was on same client and he was on OPT.

VO : Ok everything looks good .Let me interview the 3rd person.

Enter Myself

Vo: Same question about employer ,OPT months ,no. of clients you worked.
S3: Said everything ( he was laughing all the way ).

VO: Can you see ur masters certificate.
S3 : I gave and verified it .Meanwhile called 2 other friends and asked there master certificates.

VO: Everything looks good.( he still have our passport and H1 copies). You guys take a seat and will call once i do some verification.
S3: thank you

Interview started at 11:30 lasted until 12:30 ...... We waited ....waited ....until 3 in the afternoon. At last we got call and went to counter to know our status.

VO: Typically we don't do H1's over here. So we need some time to verify leave ur email id and phone number. I will call you or email you about your status.
S1: Gave his email id and phone number of hotel.

VO: Gave us Blue slip (which says tentatively approved but security checks needed.
S1: we took that slip and came out exhausted.

We were told by our employer that its just a time you will get visa approved. Hoping that we were bit relaxed

Day 2:

Got a email from VO saying that

"I have some more questions for you and your friends before I can issue your emails. Please come to the embassy tomorrow so that I can discuss your cases with you further."

So we went on Consulate on Day 3:

Will say about day 3 in my next post...

Day 3:

We went and said that we have been called by so and so VO. They had our names so veli krchunam vadi mundhu...

He saw us and asked us to wait ....Later called One of our Friend who is FT

VO : Can i get ur Employer related document, Paystubs, status reports. Client Letter. Almost everything what he has.
S2 : Gave everything .

VO then called both of us ( S1,S3) and said we need some documents ( Today he has some checklist paper infront of him ). He was asking those documents and we were giving it as per his request We almost gave everything ...Client -vendor related docs,paystubs, Project documentation emails, employer W2, our W2, Employer list of emploees, Employer tax returns ,our tax returns.....The only thing we were left was with just time-sheets.

He took all those documents and said that come around 1 ...later said no ...come around 3 ...I will let you know the status of your case meanwhile enjoy at the beach.

My friend and i were missing some documents so went home and took printouts (but didnt say anything VO abt missing docs).....Thought to give it when we return.

At 3:00 PM Day 3

Entered again through checking ( at this time The security check guys got shocked Y r guys just coming again and again ...They verfied with VO and sent us inside.)

VO: Asked us to wait and But told our FT guy that he got approved. Meanwhile asked us to wait 45 min more( so that he can say our status.)

We wait until 3:45 ..

VO: (gave stamped passport to S2 . ) Called us both (S1,S3 ). You guys have typical case ,basically you guys need to go to ur home country. Thats the reason its taking time for us to verify. I haven't got time to verify ur documents. Please give me some more time. You said you were leaving on Saturday .I hope it might not be possible. Anyways I will sit tonight and verify you documents. (Then asked us to come again on 4th day ...but later said I would mail you guys with ur status....ITs not good to come and go each time. )

So we had to wait for the email from VO.

Exhausted again with no hope .returned Home.

Day 4 Soon .....

Day 4:

We were waiting for the email but haven't got any email. Meanwhile S2 is booking his tickets to leave Barbados. And he was prime contact with visa officer. We though to wait until 3 and mail him asking to reply to new email for further conversation.

This is S3, S1 regarding our H1-B visa interview. Our friend S2 is leaving to USA, so for further communications can you contact us through this email.

Can you also please let us know if you had a chance to review our documents and want us to come to the embassy tomorrow for any further questions.

And we were waiting for reply planning to stay on weekend and so .......

got response after 30 min ...

I was just about to email S2. Your visas have been approved and you can pick them up tomorrow at 12 pm.

Thank you,

That mail made us happy and thrilled........But we had our own doubts until we receive our passports so were bit cautions And thats was happened on 5th Day....

Wait for 5th day High Drama

Day 5:

Eroju okate dhorkindhi Ani aa Pasport edho tesukoni bayata tirgudhamani plan chesamu...

Mundhu evo 2 spots chusi....return Counsulate ki poyinam....Esari vadu epudu aneye tatu short t-shirt ,flipflops lo poyinam...

12 ki ramanadu ...12 ki unam....1:30 Cruise book chesukunam ....

12:40 ayithundhi addu verey valani chesthunadu ...Inka lite anukunam.... cruise..

wait chesam....1 ki pilchadu.... S1 ,S3 ni ....S1 ki passport ichadu.... Adginadu ...Visa kosam vachinapudu Entha decnet ga vachinaru Visa approved anagane Short ,flipflops aa ani....

Apatiki aa officer gadu maku baggggggaaa close ayinadu adukovadam lo.... Nenu ledhu beach ki poyi vachinam ani chepina.....Just kidding guys anadu....

S1 ki ichadu passport check chesukunadu.... Nadhi Isthu date chusadu ..... adhi Only 3 months ee undhi.... Enti edhi 3 months endhuku undhi anaukunadu.... Oh valu ne patha H1 payana number chusi chesaru adhi 2014 jan varuku unde kadha anadu.... Em parledhu nenu change chepistha anadu.....

Sarle ani wait chesanu......

Vachi Bomb pelchindu ....

Day 5 - Part 2 ...cont ...

Day 5 ....Part 2 :

VO: sorry Guys.... I was wrong....Because ur next H1 starts in Jan ....U get only stamped for 3 months....U need to come after 3 months for stamping again anandu....

nenu shell shocked :3D_Smiles:

Mata Raledhu Intha kastapadi..... Vasthe 3 months endhi ra ayya anukuna...

Sare recollected myself and stated ....I spoke with my attorney before coming here.....He did say that i can go and get stamped for until H1 end date. Thats the reason I am here. And i am on Extension so this is possible ani chepina......

VO: (Attorney anagane ...Alochinchadu ) Let me check once again anaadu..... (Lopaliki poyadu .....)
Actually i need to call DC guys to check on this ..U guys get seated anadu...

Kontha sepati tharuvatha vachi ...Yes u were right we can do it .....But it takes time.....You guys go for lunch and meet me at 3 again anadu..... jevitham Inka Firday 3 ki mana jathkam vasthadhi anamtaa anaukuna...But antha easy ga vasthe etla untadhi,,,,,,,

Story Still continues......

Day 5 : Part 3

Day 5 : Part 3: Chasing

VO gadu chepadu go and get some food ani....Memu edhyana India restaurant kosam chusthu chusthu ekadikoo poyinam...Akada asalu atha patha levu..... Sare ani tirginam ...

2:30: Inka chalu 3 ki ramandu kadha anukoni.....degarlo edho restaurant unte andhulo poyi thinesinam

2:50: Baytaku vachi start ayinam ( meanwhile Visa confirmed ana anadham lo second day ney car hire chesamu ...so andhulo tirguthunam).....Bayataki vachi aa center kosam podhamante...route dhorkatledhu...

3:00 : Ekada unamo asalu ettu pothunamo ardham avatledhu ...Ma degara just Map unde...No GPS akada....So thriginamu......

( VO 3 ki ramanadu )

S1 -- Edhyana Taxi patukoni pomanadu nanu so that i will not miss this time....Aroju Friday so miss ayithe 2 days undali....Andhuke sare ani decide ayina...

3:10 : Chusthuna...Oka taxi kanipinchindhi ...Horn koduthune unna...Atlast apindi ...Nenu Dhigi velipoyina..S1 takeover chesukunadu valu nanu follow avutha anaru....

3:15: Nenu veli kurchuna...Consulate ki povali ante...Sare kani epudu time anadu...already 15 min late ananu...Oh...But nenu verey passengers kosam vachina....valu ekali anadu.....

Apude valu vacharu..... valaki na siatuation chepina ella nenu velali ante....Ok no problem Cab attu thipu ani attu ponicharu.....

valu adigaru enti Evaru unaru ikada ella vachav...chepina ani kani tension late ayipothundhi ani....

3:25: Consulate ki reach ayina...valaki thanks chepi Runnin running ga lopaliki poyina....No security check this time.....Ahdi na 7th time...in 5 days so valu kuda lite anukunaru......

3:30 ki lopaliki poyina ....

3:35 VO: I am an idiot i forgot to ask you ur H1 Receipt because i need the date on it .If you have it give it to me ...I will get it stamped anadu...Vedu intha varuku stamp cheyaledhu....

Jevitham na degara ledhu ani malli venaki poyi bayata unna friends car lo aa documents tesukoni vachanu 8th time....

3:40 ...I am sorry ....Give me 20 -30 mintues I will get stamped anadu...

Sare ani wait chesthuna...oka side tension esari em chesthado edu ....koncham theda kotina weekend motham undalani thinking....

3:55: Ayindhi ...Evado nalodu unadu....conuter degara edho matladthunadu vadi visa gurinchi...naku tension isthe potha ra ayya ani.....

4:00 ayindhi ...Inka sapudu ledhu...... tension Tension

4:10 : Pilchadu....This is ur visa check everything ani chepi...Ikada each lo edho girlled fish untadhi ...adhi idhi ani chepadu....nenu check chesukuntuna.... (Inka salu ra ayya....anukuna...thanks ani chepi vachesina)

Epudo Monday 9:30 ki appointement petukunte....Every day twist tho......

Friday roju 4:10 ki ayipoyindhi na journey......

Tharuvatha anukuna... $^^E naku kavalsinaantha kick ichindu devudu ani

bl@st

Celebrations start inka

Thats End of my story.....Port of entry lo 2 min unde anthe We r back

S1 - Idly S2 - Jaffating Boy ...S3 - Myself....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rapchik

• Idly Vishwanatham

• ICANWIN

• Hyper

[quote name='bulleye' timestamp='1381944965' post='1304423548']
edi vaya next post
[/quote]
[quote name='ICANWIN' timestamp='1381945281' post='1304423577']
what happened next dude?
[/quote]
[quote name='sanjeevm' timestamp='1381947281' post='1304423845']
Next emaindi vayya....TV serial laga vaddu bhayya....fast ga cheppu...tension tho restroom ki ekkuva sarlu vellalsi vastundi..... ^&H
[/quote]

Updated Guys

[quote name='Idly Vishwanatham' timestamp='1382058240' post='1304431667']
Inka veyyi masala section lo, gifs section lo kuda.. Alane NFDB, ManaDB, neeDB, naaDB annitlo vesi padey nee yavva
[/quote]
@3$% @3$% naku aa DB lo access ledhu $s@d $s@d

• 2 weeks later...

s1,s2,s3 ki congrats............

S2 gadiki double congrats................................. arey S2 neeku g lo sudi baga ekkuvara bujja..................S3 i know this S2 jaffa............. :)

s1,s2,s3 ki congrats............

S2 gadiki double congrats................................. arey S2 neeku g lo sudi baga ekkuvara bujja..................S3 i know this S2 jaffa............. :)

:4_12_13:  :4_12_13:  :police:

• 3 weeks later...