Wierd Behaviour By Desis In America !

sameer1384

Some true facts of Desi:- 

Raaandi nede chudandi. America lo Manollu . kontha mandi desi lani chusthe vallu kavalani chestharo leka theliya chestharo ardham kaadu like

1. Never wash their hands after using restroom

2. Most of the Indian woman dont know how to drive properly,but they will be driving big cars like honda odyessey, toyota sienna ,  GMC etc.

3. Never give a tip in the restaurant.

4. coming to gym with all branded clothing top to bottom just to show off and always looking at others .

5. Running on the thread mill with speed of 3.5(thats a walking speed. ), and most of the time spend time infront of the mirror.

6. you can see so many desis only at the clearance malls and stores.

7. Never talk in native language with kids.(They never even try to teach).

8. Most of the desis dont adopt american accent properly, but they always throw fake accent just 3 months after moving from India.

9. wear sports shoes with trousers or with saree or salwar.

10. buy small drink at a restaurant just because refills are free. More important, buy one drink and share with entire family because refills are free.

11.The same Indian who arrived to the U.S. 10 years ago who was highly in favor of giving greencards to the H1 holders fast has now become U.S. citizen and is now against giving more greencards to newly arrived H1 holders. It seems everyone wants to shut the door behind them. That is not fair.

12.All South Indians are not 'Madrasi'. At the same time, all North Indians are not 'Bhaiyya'.

13.Desis, dont smile at me please!

statue-of-liberty-desi-funny.jpg

I am generalising by considering just few people,but I can strongly say most of the Indian Americans hate desis. 

This post is not meant to hurt any other feelings, this is my opinion and wishing every indian to have a happy life in the America and other parts of the world.   

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sameer1384

• dkc

• Rebel890

• king420

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gym branded t shirts and sports shoe with trousers agreed all remaining disagree ... parents speak to kids in native language... all wash there hands while leaving restrooms. . Will give tips... atleast who me ever I hangout or around me do that... may be newly entered desi dose that...

Some true facts of Desi:- 

Raaandi nede chudandi. America lo Manollu . kontha mandi desi lani chusthe vallu kavalani chestharo leka theliya chestharo ardham kaadu like

1. Never wash their hands after using restroom

2. Most of the Indian woman dont know how to drive properly,but they will be driving big cars like honda odyessey, toyota sienna ,  GMC etc.

3. Never give a tip in the restaurant.

4. coming to gym with all branded clothing top to bottom just to show off and always looking at others .

5. Running on the thread mill with speed of 3.5(thats a walking speed. ), and most of the time spend time infront of the mirror.

6. you can see so many desis only at the clearance malls and stores.

7. Never talk in native language with kids.(They never even try to teach).

8. Most of the desis dont adopt american accent properly, but they always throw fake accent just 3 months after moving from India.

9. wear sports shoes with trousers or with saree or salwar.

10. buy small drink at a restaurant just because refills are free. More important, buy one drink and share with entire family because refills are free.

11.The same Indian who arrived to the U.S. 10 years ago who was highly in favor of giving greencards to the H1 holders fast has now become U.S. citizen and is now against giving more greencards to newly arrived H1 holders. It seems everyone wants to shut the door behind them. That is not fair.

12.All South Indians are not 'Madrasi'. At the same time, all North Indians are not 'Bhaiyya'.

13.Desis, dont smile at me please!

statue-of-liberty-desi-funny.jpg

I am generalising by considering just few people,but I can strongly say most of the Indian Americans hate desis. 

This post is not meant to hurt any other feelings, this is my opinion and wishing every indian to have a happy life in the America and other parts of the world.   

ekkadinundo copy paste kottaalani kottinatte thappaa..  andhulo enni facts o nuvvu chinchu..

inkaa aa washing tipcs lady driving clearance malls.. etc etc.. avi anni race lallo anni places lallo untaii..

pichhaa pxxxxx post

Gym branded t shirts and sports shoe with trousers agreed all remaining disagree ... parents speak to kids in native language... all wash there hands while leaving restrooms. . Will give tips... atleast who me ever I hangout or around me do that... may be newly entered desi dose that...

endho TS..  ekkado chusi nachi esinattundhe thappa..  alochinchi crrct a kaadha ani anukoni veyale..

clearance malls dhaggara.. penny penny chuddam dhaggara thellollu mundhutaru..

infact tips manolle baagistharu.. may b students/L1 gurunchi i donno.. 

Naaku thelisina friends evvarru valla pillala tho native language matladindi nee vina ledu bhayya ,more over parents say children dont understand the native language.
Ika washing hands antava , pada neeku malls lo chupistha entha mandi hand wash chestharo after using rest room.
tips annav kada, general ga 15% tip ivvali , enni sarlu thamaru 100% bill chesi more than 15 dollars itcharu saaami.  hardly isthe gisthe less than 5 ichi untavu.

Naaku thelisina friends evvarru valla pillala tho native language matladindi nee vina ledu bhayya ,more over parents say children dont understand the native language.
Ika washing hands antava , pada neeku malls lo chupistha entha mandi hand wash chestharo after using rest room.
tips annav kada, general ga 15% tip ivvali , enni sarlu thamaru 100% bill chesi more than 15 dollars itcharu saaami. hardly isthe gisthe less than 5 ichi untavu.

Whaat.. 5% aa what maan.. This is 2 much post

May b née friends circle lone alaa emo

Evadistam vadu bathakochu, weird ani cheppaniki Nuvvu evaru....us free country kadha

ippude annav kadha us free country ani , I told  you at the end of my post. These are my experiences and doesnt mean to hurt other ani. AAmathram swetcha ledha naaku . I was been here for more than 6 years ,I met with different different people in different different places. 

almost everything false.... evadu raasaado... leka nee opinion ey naa.... 

• Nenaithey gas pattinchi nappudu tip compulsory...especially indians vuntey change lekapoyina marchi istha...paapam chali lo...desam kaani desam lo...chaduvkovadaaniki vachi... :3D_Smiles_38:
  • Naa koduku tho telugu loney maatladuthaa 90% time
  • Desi women kaadu asalu women key driving raadhu sarigga...NJ lo Bus lu kuda nadipesthuntaaru.. :15_3_321:
  • 30 yrs vunna american accent raadhu manaki... unlearning is way too hard than learning..
  • we are from a savings economy... that's why we were strong even in recession except IT nothing affected much. ofcourse looking for clearance is not a sin. we are not stealing.
  • Desis wash their hands after restroom almost everyone...

ippude annav kadha us free country ani , I told  you at the end of my post. These are my experiences and doesnt mean to hurt other ani. AAmathram swetcha ledha naaku . I was been here for more than 6 years ,I met with different different people in different different places. 

If your findings are true...this post by u justifies that  you are one of them

sare.. Aithe entanta.

Lets have a few Indian rowdy gangs rivaling Italian, Mexican, etc mafia.

What Indians do is none of anyone's business. Let them put "Indians and Dogs not allowed" sign if they hate them.