Vizag

fakeniranjan

VIZAG WILL BE THE FINANCIAL CAPITAL, IT WILL BE THE NERVE CENTER FOR THE ECONOMY OF THE STATE - CM 

bl@st  bl@st  bl@st  bl@st 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQb-S1NpNPA

• Upvote 1

A Beautiful Initiative by #‪#‎krishnageetha‬ who wrote this to us ..

Special thanks to ‪#‎GVMC‬ and ‪#‎VaniprabhakarYerubandi‬ who saved many beautiful Trees ...

As written by Ms. Krishna Geetha

"Hi, I’m writing this post to share my happiness which I got it when we could solve an issue here in Vizag, Zone 4, PM palem. With the due support of Ms. Vani Prabhakar and GVMC officials. It is all about cutting down the existing huge trees which were planted by GVMC, done by the residents here in PM palem. Yesterday around 5'o Cock in the evening my sister Krishna & Nani who stay in the same locality saw that a huge tree was cut laid on the street and was paid around 3000 to get done this work by them who are sent by GVMC to clean fallen trees and poles because of the cyclone.

When they asked y were they doing this they replied that it’s none of their business and stated that they don’t want them to get situated in their premises this is the time we could remove them and they were prepared to cut 5 more huge trees. Krishna & Nani wanted to stop this and shared with me, I’m geetha and I sit in Hyderabad we discussed and came to know about Ms. Vani prabhakar we got her contact from a News paper I have contacted & explained her what all happened asked for the help. We were in doubt at first will they react and help us. But within an hour the information has been passed to the GVMC officials and got an OK call saying that we will look into the issue.

By 7:30am the process of cutting the trees was started again, and our wait for the GVMC officials stopped at 9am, they came enquired all the matter all workers has been scolded and people were warned all their signatures were taken so that won’t repeat it in the near future , and finally everything has got STOPPED."

Please read and share .. If such kind of things are happening in your Area .. Report to the GVMC immediately !!

VIZAG WILL BE THE FINANCIAL CAPITAL, IT WILL BE THE NERVE CENTER FOR THE ECONOMY OF THE STATE - CM 

bl@st  bl@st  bl@st  bl@st 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQb-S1NpNPA

Good to see CM sticking to his guns even after this disaster bl@st

abbah veyyaku baa ah pics chudalekhapotunam 

na friend vyzag janasena party active member 

vadu 200 kgs onions sponser chesadu anta still chariy works are going on anta

soon vyzag should be ok ani korukuntuna