Seat Belts On In Rear Seat

kakatiya

18 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

@kakatiya Nee road safety dedication in educating others ki ...take-a-bow-wow.gif

Many still laugh at me when I ask them to put seat belts on rear seats.. and joke ridicule me... 

This week accident is a very good example..  front passengers both walked away even though it is head on collision ...rear passengers passed away... 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Many still laugh at me when I ask them to put seat belts on rear seats.. and joke ridicule me... 

This week accident is a very good example..  front passengers both walked away even though it is head on collision ...rear passengers passed away... 

evaru bro nee meeda navvedi?? pranaala gurinchi cheptunna navvetollu vunnara.. Telugu Balayya GIF - Telugu Balayya Brahmi - Discover & Share GIFs

31 minutes ago, MRI said:

evaru bro nee meeda navvedi?? pranaala gurinchi cheptunna navvetollu vunnara.. Telugu Balayya GIF - Telugu Balayya Brahmi - Discover & Share GIFs

Most of them are new masters students who just came to USA.. 

Atrocious mind thought process...God save them..

• 2 months later...

Car child  seat safety inspection is done at every police station or fire station, and some hospitals, Chile care centers.. get your car seats setup verified by these centers .. they will help you reset car seats setup to a safety standard 

Also don't wear heavy jackets for kids 

5 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Car child  seat safety inspection is done at every police station or fire station, and some hospitals, Chile care centers.. get your car seats setup verified by these centers .. they will help you reset car seats setup to a safety standard 

I went to fire stations get my child car seat done for the first time (for both the kids)

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

People praising tata build quality since it didn't take the impact and crumble..people on LinkedIn like project managers , directors praising the build quality of tata saying it stood well.

The truth is, it is supposed to take an impact well and crumble like waffle layers..otherwise occupants take the energy force created from the crash and sustain serious injuries .. 

On 12/30/2022 at 3:28 PM, kakatiya said:

uncle 10 days back indian kid dead ,car seat lo kurcho pettananduku

https://www.inmaricopa.com/infant-dead-in-hidden-valley-crash/

At about 7:45 p.m., PCSO deputies responded to a single-vehicle rollover crash at West Farrel and North Ralston Roads. 

The vehicle had seven occupants, according to Lauren Reimer, spokesperson for PCSO. 

“A 5-month-old baby boy passenger was transported to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced deceased,” Reimer said. 

One adult female passenger was ejected from the vehicle. She sustained serious but non-life-threatening injuries and was transported to a nearby hospital, according to PCSO.

The driver and four other adult passengers refused treatment.

The Pinal County Vehicular Crimes Task Force is investigating the incident. 

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...