Your Favourite Politician

dkc

To me, it has to be Varun Gandhi.

Young, balanced, and a very active parliamentarian. In an interview I saw on Lok Sabha TV way back, he came across as someone willing to learn and master parliamentary procedures

Then on another interview on TV during the AAP formation, he had the wisest take on what AAP means. Totally unbelievable that this is the same guy who was accused of making inciting speeches last election.

He'll grow to be a very successful and wise politician one day. May be someone like, Pranab Mukherjee.

He also appears to be a decent person, except for his constant praise for his father, Sanjay Gandhi. But that is to be expected. Its not easy to let go off your father, even though everyone calls him a monster.

who's yours?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aakathaai

• dkc

• sam86

• Aadya

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, it has to be Varun Gandhi.

Young, balanced, and a very active parliamentarian. In an interview I saw on Lok Sabha TV way back, he came across as someone willing to learn and master parliamentary procedures

Then on another interview on TV during the AAP formation, he had the wisest take on what AAP means. Totally unbelievable that this is the same guy who was accused of making inciting speeches last election.

He'll grow to be a very successful and wise politician one day. May be someone like, Pranab Mukherjee.

He also appears to be a decent person, except for his constant praise for his father, Sanjay Gandhi. But that is to be expected. Its not easy to let go off your father, even though everyone calls him a monster.

who's yours?

Respect to Pranab. Heard a lot of good things about him.

naku okka chance ivvandi nene meeku fav politician ga maarathaanu

politicians chance adgakoodadu teesukovali

naku okka chance ivvandi nene meeku fav politician ga maarathaanu

family name, I know :)

but still he doesn't come on TV to talk crap like other young dynastic MPs. Who's that guy, Sachin Pilot, Milind Deora. Both make me laugh.

He's using his family name, to do something worthwhile I hope.