Pawan Kalyan Vs Harish Rao

krishna_sunitha

Power adigithe CBN shooting orders ichaydu.....

YSR land grabing lo Khammam lo shooting orders ichayadu... ivaani teliyadu !

Mari veeti gurinchi cheppu ! 

btw meeru valaki baaga connect ayinattu unaaru.. anyway.. carry on aunty.. i dont want to waste my time talking to people who dont think whether they are doing right or wrong.. its like they dont have self respect they just see crazy fanism.. and support others saying they did nothing compared to others..ultimately evry one is a FOOL>.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krishna_sunitha

• fake_Bezawada

• bigtomato

• agora

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not supporting those leaders.... meeru video thechi chupinchi .... adugutunaru ga ... !  Police lu yemi takavaa tinaledu .... vallu use chesyee language adee ! they know very well. okasari police station ki velli chudandi 

i posted that video to let u know before you post about some idiot know about his character and behavior then you can ask any one to respond over it.. even if its PK he might be wrong.. but im not sure if he made himself public.. and the way he talks is so intellectual..i meant to say he talks sensible

btw meeru valaki baaga connect ayinattu unaaru.. anyway.. carry on aunty.. i dont want to waste my time talking to people who dont think whether they are doing right or wrong.. its like they dont have self respect they just see crazy fanism.. and support others saying they did nothing compared to others..ultimately evry one is a FOOL>.

Bigtomato garu... no one is perfect.... SA lo CBN ok anipinchachu,,,, TG lo KCR ante istapadevalluuu vunnaru..... Kadapa King YSR 

yevari regional feelings vallavi... 

so better respect their feelings first... i am just asking why PK is much worrying about TG bifurcation....visham kakutunnadu !

Bigtomato garu... no one is perfect.... SA lo CBN ok anipinchachu,,,, TG lo KCR ante istapadevalluuu vunnaru..... Kadapa King YSR 

so better respect their feelings first... i am just asking why PK is much worrying about TG bifurcation....visham kakutunnadu !

vaadu 100 matladthaduu.. nijam kakapothe bayam enduku.. gummadi kaayala donga evadante bujaalu tadumukunnadanta.. evadooo.. political sattires ni serious ga tiskunte evadu emi cheyaledu kada.. and btw evry one has equal way to respond over the bifurcation.. dani visham kakkuthunaadu ani edistharenduku.. evado pakka state lo undevadu kuda eeh bifurcation meedaa comment cheyachu.. he has that right.. antha maatram valla meeda kuda dvesham penchukuni edusthaara,.. thats insane.. PK meant he is upset the way it was bifurcated with out proper communication and all.. he never said he is anti to it.. you people simply making that an issue because you dont have anything to make an issue.. however dont try to create regional war here in DB.. behave ur self..

why you worrying about pk FjRV_C.gif

what is that open debate about TG ? 

can you put some of your points here ? 

cbn Vs kcr open debate.....

pakka state vallathooo inka debate endi.....now the matter izzz uppppppppppp anukunta paripoleda kcr gadu FjRV_C.gif

journalists eda debating aa ohh.gif?1290060778

debate ahh... lol debate antey iddaru maatladaali man.. aunty no reply to my comment.. may be she has no point in supporting bloody fools.//