Weight Loss Journey Of Zareen Khan From 100 To 57 Kilos

Spartan

article-l-2014720411111940279000.jpg

This was all because of her gym instructor Yasmin Karachiwala, who made her do Pilates, weight training, and cardio exercise like swimming, jogging and spinning. Zareen says, “Every morning, I do Pilates for an hour and weight training thrice a week with Yasmin. I also do some swimming and jogging and eat every two hours to increase my metabolic rate. Sweets and fried food are a strict no!” The actress performs different types of cardio and never sticks to one form because she gets “bored easily”.

She even does yoga as there is no equipment needed and can be done anywhere, anytime, without fail, “Pilates is very challenging and that is what I like about it. It’s fun and hardly feels like exercise. I’ve recently started yoga with Twinkle Singh and she has completely changed my body. It has toned me up and stretched my muscles. There is a definite transformation. Since there is no equipment used, it is something I can do even in my hotel room when I am travelling so I can stay committed,” Zareen further added!

ChittiNaidu, e roju 30 posts vesey record create cheyy...

doesnt matter...30 or 300 man....jus keep the flow flowing is the policy..

article-l-2014720411111940279000.jpg

This was all because of her gym instructor Yasmin Karachiwala, who made her do Pilates, weight training, and cardio exercise like swimming, jogging and spinning. Zareen says, “Every morning, I do Pilates for an hour and weight training thrice a week with Yasmin. I also do some swimming and jogging and eat every two hours to increase my metabolic rate. Sweets and fried food are a strict no!” The actress performs different types of cardio and never sticks to one form because she gets “bored easily”.

She even does yoga as there is no equipment needed and can be done anywhere, anytime, without fail, Pilates is very challenging and that is what I like about it. It’s fun and hardly feels like exercise. I’ve recently started yoga with Twinkle Singh and she has completely changed my body. It has toned me up and stretched my muscles. There is a definite transformation. Since there is no equipment used, it is something I can do even in my hotel room when I am travelling so I can stay committed,” Zareen further added!

:3D_Smiles: