Anyone Working In The Postion Of .net Architect/solution Expert/senior

dotnetrockz

yes, in .net  CRM laaaa

ikkada nakoka vishayam ardham kaledhu CRUD operations are like basic data operations ....but complex bussiness logic unte CRUD will not be applicable...emantav?

Design patterns
Managing skills undali

Prev team lead exp

Annitiki certifications unnai kani now a days pedda use ledhu

Interview clearance imp

Nenu life long dev gane undam anukuntunna

I am weak management skills

But latest tech unte pay equal to archi level untadi

I am using mongodb node js angular etc.

Db lo oka latest

Docuemnt storage kosam vaduthunnam as of now

Google chesi chudu mama telusthadu

Adey chesa .. Anta JSON format lo edo undi ... I am interested in learning more opensource technologies .. Actual ga naaku SAAS product develop cheyalani undi .. using HTML5 , Jquery and CSS3.

Architect ki kaavalsindhi industry best practices meedha idea and limitations  (which comes with exposure to various projects in different domains across various scales) nee posts lo not interested in theory annavu so u may not fit into the role.. theory lo unna anninti meedha oka prototype chesi test chesey antha opika time unnavadey fit to that role is what i think :)

Naaku telisi Design Patterns strong foundation istundi .. Even i am also trying to be .Net Architect ..but slowing moving myself to more  familiar with HTML5,Jquery and CSS .. 

Meeku emanna material dorikitey please share cheyandi .. I am not sure how long .Net will survive in market ...

.net eppatikiii untadi mayya ..

Here is a reply from stack exchange   

Having recently moved from a senior .NET development position to an architect role I will throw in my two cents. Architecture is about a lot more than technical knowledge and systems design. The key thing that an architect brings to the table is an understanding of the customers or users of the software, the value chain of the organization and how the technology fits into that value change, and the vision for where the technology needs to go in order to better the organization. You have to stop thinking about how to make the best use of .NET, and instead start to focus on the larger picture of how every aspect of the technology portfolio of the organization relates to each other and the rest of the organization.

As for specific skills, I believe the most critical one is communication. And that includes both inwards and outwards - you have to be able to listen and understand what technical and non-technical people are telling you, and you have to be able to explain your ideas well to those people. You also have to be able to translate between different groups such as sales, marketing, finance, development, QA, operations, etc. and make sure that everyone is on the same page.

For more specific learning, I would take a look at the IASA. I have gone to one of their training courses, and I've used some of their materials such as their ITABoK and they lay a good foundation for what it means to be an architect. In addition I found the Coding the Architecture blog to be quite helpful in understanding what an architect should be thinking about.

gp..Architect ante basically antha telsi undali vayya .. u should be a coder with managerial outlook ..

MongoDB .. enti boss idi .

NoSQL db vuncle..

I agree there would be still .NET development would be going in near future ... But software development changed a lot over the past few years . Lot of OpenSource technologies being introduced in the market with no cost involved. Industries are looking forward to build their applications with greater  Performance , Scalable  and robust application. Microsoft is constantly failing in these Areas over the years . 

I see most of the industries are still stuck with .NET legacy applications .I believe this is the one reason why .NET has some decent market .