Na Friend Ankokunda Tana Ex Ni Kalisindi....

Jevitham_NekeAnkitam

I had one such best frnd..she was so close since childhood..
She got married n later met her ex thru fb..intially just like frnds undi podam ani thought..
i warned her..she didn't listen..the moment her hubby leaves she used to start msging him n call him
Daily more than 100msgs..by end of the day she wud call me crying that she wants to forget him
next mrng again bck to bf..i used to tell her daily...later she started scolding me that i am not supporting her
Aftr some time they started sex chats...somehow her hubby came to know..he slapped her n warned her..
Gave her a chance...she was quiet for few days n started again
She wanted me to mediate and make them meet..when i didn't do it..she fought with me very badly
Now i dont see her face too..

send me the girl details thankyou

em chesindhi man.. already declare chesina variable ni malli initialize chesindhi brahmi%20laugh.gif

no man, we have to use only the variables which are initialized. declare chesinavi use cheyyakapothe garbage collector ki vellali. lekapothe inko object create cheyyalsi ostundi.

Ilanti vallu ada jatahi ki kalankam. M lodi em pani pata leda endhuku numbers exchange chesukovali.

MOST love failues ki kraranm. E ammailu. Pani pata unadhu. Rendhu jokes vesthe padi potharu. Sare appudu ayina kudurga untara. Intlo amma oppukodu, nana oppukoru ani break up antaru. Tharuvatha, marriying another innocent guy. Poni viditho ayina sariga untara. No. unstable mind kada. Patha lover better antaru. Eppudu fun kavali anta, eppudu muchatlu kavali anta.

Mana elders uttigane anaru, Adavalla valla deshale poyayi ani

Not fair man. You really think that guys are always fair and honest? I dont think so? Alanti ammayilu 20% untaremo max. Kaani abbailu other way round.

Anyways, you cant generalize everyone to the same category based on a small sample size. I have seen boys do worse things. Oka M**koduku story chepta vinu---

Guys parents are forcing him to get married. He finally agrees and goes to India for a month and gets married. He brings his newly wedded bride with him back to US. When he is home, he knocks on the door instead of opening with key. Next scene ki bride shocked. Scene enti ante, his lover/first wife (parents didnt know he got married) opens the door along with a kid. Motherf**ker didnt even have the balls to tell his parents that he is married and has a kid. Just ruined that other girls life.

Moral of the story, there are both kinds of people in both genders. Please dont judge the entire gender based on one story, which you dont even know if its true. You dont even know if the story by TS or me are true or not.

No Hard feelings.

I had one such best frnd..she was so close since childhood..
She got married n later met her ex thru fb..intially just like frnds undi podam ani thought..
i warned her..she didn't listen..the moment her hubby leaves she used to start msging him n call him
Daily more than 100msgs..by end of the day she wud call me crying that she wants to forget him
next mrng again bck to bf..i used to tell her daily...later she started scolding me that i am not supporting her
Aftr some time they started sex chats...somehow her hubby came to know..he slapped her n warned her..
Gave her a chance...she was quiet for few days n started again
She wanted me to mediate and make them meet..when i didn't do it..she fought with me very badly
Now i dont see her face too..

So why did she even get married to the other guy in the first case. And husband gadu aa ammayini kotatam tappu, whatever the case. If he has balls, aa ex ki warning ivvali.

u mean old member

yep...oka akkai undedi le..pachi buthulu matladedi ..adentani evadayina ante em magallena matladedi maku right leda anedi...aadevadino bava ani pilichedi db lo..peru gurthu ravatla...