Hadoop Online Training India | Hadoop Training Online Usa, Uk, Canada

johnweetly

The Ultimate opportunity for who wants to be takes coaching for HADOOP through the online, TeksonIT Online training institute providing the best HADOOP online training with the real time IT professionals. We provide classes through online by using world class interactive system.  It’s proud to be we are one of the top leading HADOOP online training provider from India. We also Provide Job support & Interview Support.

Some of the HADOOP Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1. Hadoop Basics
  2. HDFS(Hadoop Distributed File System)
  3. Programming Practices & Performance Tuning
  4. Running without HDFS
  5. Running all daemons in a single node
  6. Running daemons on dedicated nodes
  7. Hadoop Administration
  8. Setup Hadoop cluster of Apache, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Greenplum
  9. Hadoop Development
  10. Writing a MapReduce Program
  11. Performing several Hadoop jobs
  12. Several MapReduce jobs (In Detailed)

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number:

USA:  +1 323-300-8993,

INDIA: +91 939-185-5249,

Email: [email protected],

Thanks for stopping by.

If you are thrilled by the "Big Data " buff world and planning to jump on to it. Think Again. Although it may see promising Bigdata /Hadoop based carrier could be challenging. With so many different course available each claiming to be best , you are more likely to get confused then to get convenience .

It was these factors which forced to be join and give a more realistic and practical option for Hadoop skillset for genuine folks. Much of the content and inputs of the course is based on my  experience in BigData domain for last 4 years.

Also you work directly with me. NO Middleman / Training company involved.

Below are the details of what i has to offer you all. Please go through it and send a communication if you would like to know  more or to get your queries answered.

Developers:  40+ labs on HDFS , MR and other eco system components

Admin: Hands on installation of Hadoop, Apache Pig, Hive, Hbase, AWS-Hadoop service and many more

Architects/Consultants: Business case, Architecture flow, Design doc, Hadoop Performance Tuning aspects.

People planning to move from Mainframe, SAP , ERP ,.NET domain get specialized consultancy help to map there existing skillset and tune it as per Hadoop related job opportunities.
We go with a end to end , 3 phase approach to cater to your need for not only helping you with training but also with interview preparation and later job support.

Training Includes :
- Live and offline training on Hadoop , Ecosystem projects 40 Hours of recorded live training.
- 40+  Hadoop fully solved exercises (pdf form)
- Red Hat OS based Virtual machine for Labs.
- 2 set of Certification help questions 
- Sample Resumes for Admin and Developer skillsets 

Support includes :
- Helping and guiding student on day to day work w.rt to Hadoop. 
- Coding and Helping with design suggestion for Hadoop , Hive , Pig and other tasks. 
- Helping with documentation as needed - Design doc, Testing doc etc. 
- Coding any Java related stuff as part of Hadoop Work. 

Interview Preparation: 
- Walkthrough of Real time case study covering all Hadoop related tasks and questions. 
- Writing and Discussing your resume and accordingly assessing your competency level 
- 3 Mock Interviews on HDFS , Map Reduce and Misc Hadoop Topics . 
- Sharing 2 certification Question Set 
- Guiding how to do Hardware estimation, Software configuration , Map Reduce code deployment etc. 

Live Youtube videos for Reference:

Case Study:

Linked in group to participate in live project discussion:

Lastly about myself. I am 15+ exp Lead Hadoop Architect working for a Leading Financial Company . MY carrier spans across distributed programming , SOA and Cloud domain before moving to BigData space few years back.